** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, lo country said:

WTF? Tressel is the new coach?

In those heady days before Riley was hired, it was a lock.  At least the sock was kind of entertaining as long as you didn't take it serious.  After getting Rileyed I don't find anything resembling the sock to be interesting.  Assuming an utter failure in this coaching hire seems like the safe attitude.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, famoustitles said:

From UCF 247 writer

So here's the latest I have regarding Frost and the Florida opening...

I've spent today gathering some more info. A source told me Florida has zeroed in on Frost as their top target, and boosters have already been in contract with Frost's representatives, gauging his interest in Florida. I was also told Steve Spurrier, who's a consultant for Florida athletics, gave his blessing to Stricklin on Frost as the top choice. Florida is fearful they could lose Frost to Nebraska if that job comes open. They're going after him immediately.

Things could escalate quickly between Florida and Frost. However - if he is offered and accepts the job - I doubt he leaves UCF prior to their potential conference championship game in December

I'm getting nervous now.

1 minute ago, 4skers89 said:

In those heady days before Riley was hired, it was a lock.  At least the sock was kind of entertaining as long as you didn't take it serious.  After getting Rileyed I don't find anything resembling the sock to be interesting.  Assuming an utter failure in this coaching hire seems like the safe attitude.

That was sarcasm.  Trying to lighten up the board.  I believed the puppet....

5 minutes ago, Redreign22 said:

Tressel seen at the airport. ; )

I thought it was the fish tank guy...

5 minutes ago, famoustitles said:

From UCF 247 writer

So here's the latest I have regarding Frost and the Florida opening...

I've spent today gathering some more info. A source told me Florida has zeroed in on Frost as their top target, and boosters have already been in contract with Frost's representatives, gauging his interest in Florida. I was also told Steve Spurrier, who's a consultant for Florida athletics, gave his blessing to Stricklin on Frost as the top choice. Florida is fearful they could lose Frost to Nebraska if that job comes open. They're going after him immediately.

Things could escalate quickly between Florida and Frost. However - if he is offered and accepts the job - I doubt he leaves UCF prior to their potential conference championship game in December

Well crap

Just now, B.B. Hemingway said:

If only the AD didn't get suspended from the board, then we could just ask him ourselves....

Ahhh.  That's why Moos was suspended.  For leaking the non-disclosure agreement that said Frost in "N" again.   At least that adds more clout that Moos is correct and Frost is "N".