** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

9 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

what segment of the Bahe show was that?  I can't find that part.

Over the past two days he talks about how he thinks the hire will be announced on Dec. 3rd after the AAC championship game. If you just listen to most of the guys on 1620 they have a confidence to them about the hire

Just now, Sker4Ever said:

Over the past two days he talks about how he thinks the hire will be announced on Dec. 3rd after the AAC championship game. If you just listen to most of the guys on 1620 they have a confidence to them about the hire

Even Benning?

3 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

I listen to them all and I agree, hell sipple backtracked like Deon Sanders a couple days ago about frost because he said too much.

Just now, Hedley Lamarr said:

Benning just uses the "I cannot say too much" then when news breaks he says this is what I could not tell you guys the other day remember? Lol 

I love each show on the Zone for different reasons, but to me Benning is the weak link on that station.  I may be the only one to think that, but I like the other personalities much better.

1 minute ago, Football Guy Bob said:

Yeah on 93.7 The Ticket morning show Sipple basically said expect an announcement Saturday or Sunday after the Iowa game, and the coach in question will coach in his conference title game.

Is that the show Sipple is co-host of now or did that never happen?  

1 minute ago, runningblind said:

Which is also why if it isn't Frost it will be like a bomb dropped. Pure shock.

I'm afraid of what the state of husker fans will be if that's the case... but like John Bishop says:  "Don't put all of your eggs in the Scott Frost basket"

Just now, RedNebraskan said:

I love each show on the Zone for different reasons, but to me Benning is the weak link on that station.  I may be the only one to think that, but I like the other personalities much better.

Interesting!  I think I rank it like this.  Best to worst

Sharp

Benning

Then the rest are horrible but I still listen

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I listen to them all and I agree, hell sipple backtracked like Deon Sanders a couple days ago about frost because he said too much.

Yeah that was very obvious.  Very strange moment, I mean that guy knows something big.