** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

That guy appears out of the loop. I'm pretty sure kelly is getting announced as early as today for Florida. and probably pretty good chance the frost deal is done 

Neither of the other two main stations said anything about it. There wasn’t anything new on ESPNU and this was s headline in the Oregon paper yesterday. 

I sure hope you’re right!  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.oregonlive.com/collegefootball/index.ssf/2017/11/chip_kelly_a_preferred_candida.amp

2 hours ago, funhusker said:

Take this for what you will, but I was talking to a friend who follows Husker football pretty closely......

But word is, NU has it narrowed down to only 2 options.  Either Frost accepts a deal to become the next head coach, or he doesn't.

I trust my friend, he reads HuskerBoard.

I can confirm.  We have a 50/50 shot at Frost at this point.  Either we get him or we don't.

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Nothing showing Frost and TN. Just fans being obsessed. 

Tennessee wants nothing to do with Frost, fans or admin. The former is probably because of 1997, the latter is probably because the fans remember 1997.

Edited by VectorVictor

27 minutes ago, fire mike said:

You’re not. He’s annoying. 

I can't listen to him.  I'm either saying "Get to the point" or "what is your point?".

Listen to him interview the Moos.  He talked more than the guest.  Usually how it goes.

13 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I can confirm.  We have a 50/50 shot at Frost at this point.  Either we get him or we don't.

Link please

• Plus1 1