** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

I reject this reality that we don't have any new solid information this morning and substitute this photo of the Bobfather in hopes he steps up as the guardian angel of Husker football, causes someone with real information to "slip up" and provide us with some solid info that Scott is indeed looking for houses in Lincoln.

5.jpg

Edited by Husker N StL
replace with smaller photo
  • Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, Husker N StL said:

I reject this reality that we don't have any new solid information this morning and substitute this photo of the Bobfather in hopes he steps up as the guardian angel of Husker football, causes someone with real information to "slip up" and provide us with some solid info that Scott is indeed looking for houses in Lincoln.

5.jpg

We should bring back those helmets. 

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, talaricohusker said:

I can’t figure out how to post a link but one article quoted Steve Spurrior (sorry my spelling sucks) saying it’s not Kelly but someone who is with a team now 

That’s like 2 weeks old isn’t it?

• Plus1 2

10 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Jeff Long fired as AD at Arky.  Will be interesting to see how that impacts the Arkansas football job opening up this season.

How long does it take you to post on every team's message board and probably reddit every time someone in a major athletic department farts?

Are you getting paid for this?

• Plus1 5
3 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

Not sure why you guys are picking on jessica0?  I appreciate someone out there searching high and low for the information because most of us don't have the time.  Keep it up jessica0...thank you.

I'll second this. Hell, I don't mind rumors either. Makes the month fly by faster.