** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Agreed -- I was thinking he was going to UCLA... and if the Gators aren't careful, the Bruins are gonna swoop him and snatch him away while they're still fawning over Frost

Good point. Also in addition to the UCLA point- there is the early signing period and if your set on Kelly. Get him signed up and public to start locking down the class. Sounds like crap excuse to me. If they want Kelly, they want kelly- they not going to let a potential RB coach stop the deal.

2 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Maybe I am wrong- but if I was Florida I would get Kelly to put pen to paper as soon as possible then hash out staffing later.

Maybe with all the recruiting, weather and other advantages Florida has over Nebraska, all Florida needs is a coach who can do more with less. I am certain I heard my dog telling the neighbor's dog that those flights to Florida were to Gainsville, not Orlando, and Moos was negotiating a buyout so MR could go to Florida. The sticking point is Florida wants Nebraska to pay for the moving expenses of the guys on MR's staff. Moos has offered to pay half, but not a penny more. My dog won't discuss it with me, only other dogs, so I can't confirm.