** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

53 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

Some of the UCF fans are really trying to throw some garbage out there.  They are ticked they may lose their coach.  It wouldn't surprise me if they are the ones putting some of those rumors out there.

UCF is a farm program for power five coach’s.   Nebraska will send then a buy out and gift card to Runza for the help.  Sorry I have no link to back this up.

2 minutes ago, mnhusker said:

UCF is a farm program for power five coach’s.   Nebraska will send then a buy out and gift card to Runza for the help.  Sorry I have no link to back this up.

That might be the single biggest thing that gets overlooked in this decision for scott frost. Florida may have better recruiting ground- but they dramatically underestimate how good runza fries dipped in ranch are.

• Plus1 2
Just now, Huskers93-97 said:

That might be the single biggest thing that gets overlooked in this decision for scott frost. Florida may have better recruiting ground- but they dramatically underestimate how good runza fries dipped in ranch are.

I forgot about runza....its a lock!  

Just now, MichiganDad3 said:

Come on people! We all know Frost is N. Lets take it to the next step. What can we start complaining about after he is here? The UCF D isn't that great. Does Frost bring his DC, or will he upgrade to Diaco?

I’m sure Frost has seen the strainnn and hasn’t been impressed by it.  New DC please.

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Apparently the lull with Kelly hire is that they are doing the checks on all of the assistants he wants to bring with him.  Some are saying that they're holding out, still trying to lure Frost... unfortunately for them, if they wait too long they may miss out on both

Maybe I am wrong- but if I was Florida I would get Kelly to put pen to paper as soon as possible then hash out staffing later.

2 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

UCF has literally never been a farm program for P5 coaches.

A source tells me they've put these coaches into P5 programs:

Bear Bryant

Bill Snyder

Darrell Royal

Grant Teaff

Vince Dooley

Duffy Daugherty

George O'Leary

So there's precedent.

• Plus1 5
46 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I'm quite certain he was joking, in response to another poster who has been making a lot of unsubstantiated claims. 

I may be wrong, but I don't think anyone in this thread is taking it very seriously. 

That's could be said for the majority of this thread.