Thoughts and Prayers!!!

Just now, Enhance said:

All they're really saying is they can't politicize the issue until they've determined whether or not the facts align with their established perspective.

Absolutely and it's f#&%ing sickening

The day of the law being struck down

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Enhance said:

I sometimes wish they wouldn't release the names/identities of these killers. Not looking forward to all the hot takes based solely off of his name.

The only hot takes I see on Twitter were how "white terrorists" are the biggest threat to the country, and all that nonsense.... So much for that narrative.

• Plus1 2

12 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

The only hot takes I see on Twitter were how "white terrorists" are the biggest threat to the country, and all that nonsense.... So much for that narrative.

There are terrible hot takes on twitter from all angles. Pretty sure that's the only reason it exists. Anyone arguing which races/religions are the problem - are ALL wrong - there are s#!tty people, capable of terrible things across all races and religions. I just wish we could address the issue without everyone trying to pin it on a group. 

• Plus1 2
22 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

There are terrible hot takes on twitter from all angles. Pretty sure that's the only reason it exists. Anyone arguing which races/religions are the problem - are ALL wrong - there are s#!tty people, capable of terrible things across all races and religions. I just wish we could address the issue without everyone trying to pin it on a group. 

That's the thing, racism is a big deal in America and there are still instances of it, however nothing can be discussed without race being brought into and generalizing that specific group of people. In this instance "White males are bad." Which as a white male doesn't make me feel good. 

They talk about wanting to stop racism yet completely generalize a group of people in the next breath.

Anyone can be a racist.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, hskrfan4life said:

That's the thing, racism is a big deal in America and there are still instances of it, however nothing can be discussed without race being brought into and generalizing that specific group of people. In this instance "White males are bad." Which as a white male doesn't make me feel good. 

They talk about wanting to stop racism yet completely generalize a group of people in the next breath.

Anyone can be a racist.

Everyone on twitter looking for the "gotcha" moment. There were beyond cringy posts about white people last night, there are beyond cringe posts about Muslim folks on twitter now. Let's focus on 1. They are all mentally unstable, 2. They have access to weapons that can kill many people at one time. 

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, knapplc said:

And you have to carry insurance...

And you have to keep your license and registration current...

And you can serve jail time for DUI, driving on suspended license, no insurance, etc...

And in many states it has to be inspected annually...

• Plus1 2