A decision could be made sooner than we thought

Vince R.

3 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Those things are useless. #Team6prong

6 prongs? 6! C'mon, you can't be serious. You gotta be joking. This guy has to be, just has to be joking. 6 prongs is no good. It's no good. It's too much work. It's too much. Why waste your whole day with that. 

2 prongs is admittedly for show. It's not for everyday pitch forkin. For your casual user, 3 prongs is good. Easy on the wrists, easy on the elbow. Just want to scare kids off your lawn, maybe attend your local meetings, 3 is good. They may try to sell you a 4 prong, it's pretty common, but the 3 prong is better. It's worth it to look for a 3 prong. The 3 prong is not as good for liftin, that's true, but you shouldn't have to lift much with a good 3 prong. If you do, use the buddy system, it's better for your back. Share the load. Buy the whole family 3 prongs. Get the youngins taught right.

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, brophog said:

6 prongs? 6! C'mon, you can't be serious. You gotta be joking. This guy has to be, just has to be joking. 6 prongs is no good. It's no good. It's too much work. It's too much. Why waste your whole day with that. 

2 prongs is admittedly for show. It's not for everyday pitch forkin. For your casual user, 3 prongs is good. Easy on the wrists, easy on the elbow. Just want to scare kids off your lawn, maybe attend your local meetings, 3 is good. They may try to sell you a 4 prong, it's pretty common, but the 3 prong is better. It's worth it to look for a 3 prong. The 3 prong is not as good for liftin, that's true, but you shouldn't have to lift much with a good 3 prong. If you do, use the buddy system, it's better for your back. Share the load. Buy the whole family 3 prongs. Get the youngins taught right.

Sir! You try scooping mulch with a 3 prong!

I really don't understand what good firing Riley now does besides satiating some sort of blood lust. I'm going to watch the last two games, he should have to too and we're still paying him and will be for how many years after he's gone? So might as well keep him to the end. Yeah I get the coaches are fighting but so what? At least it's entertaining. 

I'm not trying to start an argument, I just legitimately don't understand what the positive is. 

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, RunMickeyRun02 said:

I really don't understand what good firing Riley now does besides satiating some sort of blood lust. I'm going to watch the last two games, he should have to too and we're still paying him and will be for how many years after he's gone? So might as well keep him to the end. Yeah I get the coaches are fighting but so what? At least it's entertaining. 

I'm not trying to start an argument, I just legitimately don't understand what the positive is. 

Possibly it provides a “fresh” feel or attitude. Almost anything is better than what we’re seeing on the field right now. The consensus is the majority of the players have basically quit on the coach. So give them something new & different. If it doesn’t work, so what, is it doing to be any worse than what we just saw. 

At at this point, I really don’t see what the negative is.