A decision could be made sooner than we thought

Vince R.

33 minutes ago, MacNCheeze said:

What, is this school its a internet forum board.  Would you prefer i give you an xs and os type of analytical approach.  I mean im not keyed up but the fact that some people think waiting 2 weeks vs doing it today or tomorrow is just crazy talk and it will ruin this or that.  Not much else bad could be done at this point so other then moos word in still waiting for a good reason.  Toed a line, opinions as fact.  This is the internet man.  Perhaps im trying to enforce my agenda, starting a protest, a riot even.  No man, in just talking coaching changes in a college football forum. I havent attacked anyone or anyones character, and i kinda think your post is alittle out of line.  

But if that employee is causing the entire ship to go down then i get rid of that employee and try to salvage whatever i can.  You make it sound like there is no one else capable of calling the plays.  And as far as both of you are concerned, i am relaxed im not upset at all.  Frankly im just waiting for the frost (no pun intended) to get off the grass so i can rake some leaves.  They could fire him now or 2 years from now.  Whatever...i still have bills to pay and kids to feed.  The fact that your dismissing what im saying because of the context i put it in means you arent paying attention to the message.

I hear your message,  I just disagree with what you are saying, that's all.

Do you think a change now would help win the next two games? Or change the coaching search at all? I do not. Maybe you do.  I'd like to hear what you think would happen. 

• Plus1 1

25 minutes ago, Rike Miley said:

Im not a red sea scrolls member so I cant read it but there is a thread that says john parrella to be named interim tomorrow. Dont know if that info is different than anything we are getting here

If nobody is a member over there how does anyone see the info?