The Democrat Utopia

14 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I did already.  Sorry you weren’t able to understand:dunno

Help me understand what you're getting at. I would love to know your thought process on the subject. Because all you do is regurgitate vague crap about random stuff. It's like trying to put a puzzle together with pieces from different puzzles scattered in different different rooms. 

• Plus1 4
5 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Meh….we’ve been told Ukraine has been under constant threat from Russia…seeCrimea, eastern Ukraine etc…Question, did Ro vote for or against the first Trump impeachment?   The one about Ukraine?   

Sometimes I wonder if you knew what he was even impeached for.  It wasn’t long ago you claimed Trump was impeached because of Russia and elections…

Trust that it’s there.  I’m not going looking for it, but I remember thinking “wtf” in a brief back and forth.

• Plus1 3
21 hours ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Help me understand what you're getting at. I would love to know your thought process on the subject. Because all you do is regurgitate vague crap about random stuff. It's like trying to put a puzzle together with pieces from different puzzles scattered in different different rooms. 

Ro says he didn’t want weapons sent to Ukraine in 2018 under a different Administration.   Ukraine has been subtly attacked by Russia for many years prior (which is why we send them weapons).   Make sense why we would help arm them 

Ro now says he wants weapons sent to Ukraine under his parties Administration.  Russia is attacking in a way more fervent manner.  Makes sense why we would help arm them.  

Ro voted to impeach someone in 2018 for not sending weapons fast enough to Ukraine even though he didn’t actually want them sent.   

• Plus1 2

7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Ro says he didn’t want weapons sent to Ukraine in 2018 under a different Administration.   Ukraine has been subtly attacked by Russia for many years prior (which is why we send them weapons).   Make sense why we would help arm them 

Ro now says he wants weapons sent to Ukraine under his parties Administration.  Russia is attacking in a way more fervent manner.  Makes sense why we would help arm them.  

Ro voted to impeach someone in 2018 for not sending weapons fast enough to Ukraine even though he didn’t actually want them sent.   

Thanks. 

I dont really care are about Ro just so you know. I'll turn on any republican or Democrat if they give me reason. Anyway the US should have done more to provide Ukraine aid back then without political reasons. (Cough) Trump quid pro quo (cought). Mm excuse me. 

2 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

So I guess that swimmer was ranked like in the 300's when he was a dude...then he became a girl and is ranked 1?  

That is awesome on so many levels.  

If you think about, Title IX, at least the part that has to do with gender equity in college sports, might be seeing some changes and it will just go to an allotment of scholarships that public U's are going to have that they can use as they see fit.

• Plus1 2
51 minutes ago, teachercd said:

So I guess that swimmer was ranked like in the 300's when he was a dude...then he became a girl and is ranked 1?  

That is awesome on so many levels.  

If you think about, Title IX, at least the part that has to do with gender equity in college sports, might be seeing some changes and it will just go to an allotment of scholarships that public U's are going to have that they can use as they see fit.

This swimmer dominating as a woman, when she was average as a guy is an interesting situation.  I understand that being trans-gender is not an easy life for those who are going through it, and I can understand that they want to have the right to compete.  However, this trans-gender woman has an advantage over other women, based on her testosterone and overall physical make-up.  It's not a fair competition IMO, but I don't have an easy answer to this issue.

• Plus1 2