The Democrat Utopia

35 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Now you're catching on

Not really. The original post was about biology not someone's character or personality. I think to push gender identification in ways that don't make sense will make it just another ideology.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

55 minutes ago, nic said:

Not really. The original post was about biology not someone's character or personality. I think to push gender identification in ways that don't make sense will make it just another ideology.

Biology and gender are not the same things.

There's no biological reason for men not to wear make-up, for example. That's an association with gender.

• TBH 2
5 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Seems you're the one committed against guardrails of any kind, instead opting to believe the only solutions are spiritual and moral repentance and purity, which can't be achieved via external mechanisms.

Exposure to debauchery doesn't seem to serve as a guiding light as people come to understand things internally...

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

It’s interesting when someone claims a large group has some sexual agenda they are forcing on others….meanwhile, they want to force their sexual agenda on the large group. 

Keep the kids out of the agenda.

Too challenging?  Unwilling?  No reason?  

• Fire 1
2 hours ago, DefenderAO said:

Exposure to debauchery doesn't seem to serve as a guiding light as people come to understand things internally...

Except in the case of rumspringa and it's 80% return rate, or the prodigal son, everyone who's successfully gone through the 12 step program, and so on 

• Plus1 2

9 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Except in the case of rumspringa and it's 80% return rate, or the prodigal son, everyone who's successfully gone through the 12 step program, and so on 

So give them the worst so their turnaround story is even better.  Wisdom.  For the kids...

SMH

2 hours ago, commando said:

unless you marry them?

You want to marry a child?  

• Plus1 1
44 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

You want to marry a child?  

republicans have blocked attempts to place minimum age requirements for marriage in several states.    do you approve of them doing so and how does that fit into your agenda of dems being the people who support pedophilia?

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 3
3 hours ago, commando said:

republicans have blocked attempts to place minimum age requirements for marriage in several states.    do you approve of them doing so and how does that fit into your agenda of dems being the people who support pedophilia?

You speaking to the West Virginia bill as an example?  https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bill-to-ban-child-marriage-in-west-virginia-defeated-by-republicans_n_6409fd91e4b09c5c6d6d569d

I haven't read it all (did they hide some other leftist legislature in it too?).  At face value, if that was the only point, I'd say completely irresponsible to not want that in place.  Sadly, kid exploitation is not relegated to one political party or the other.  I do think it is a progressive agenda item.  Absolutely.  And any who support the agenda do not have my advocacy.

Speaking of, here's the chief.  3 million views.  CSPAN uncut.  Skip to around 4:20.  I'd bet all-in you haven't seen it AND heard of the little girl in that clip coming out later and saying Joe touched her inappropriately.   Look at her move away.  She was interviewed and verified what happened.  

There's no justification.  

• Fire 1