Come On Moos

8 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

How are they meeting with Moos when I am fully expecting this live stream camera to capture Moos' parking spot? Otherwise, why is a camera laying on the ground filming a garbage truck?

Noon!?!? I got to get my Christmas tree this morning. No way I am back by then.

I'm pretty sure Moos can manage to fire Riley without your help.

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, billdozer15 said:

Don't care. All I'm saying is I'd this were any other job where you perform at a mediocre level and then into a break neck decline there would be no thought of your feelings or family as you got fired. Technically showing up and not performing is a form of theft. You aren't providing your employer what was agreed upon yet you get paid the same amount as if you were.....and some people do it knowingly...not saying that's what MR is doing. But his career record would suggest he does no more than is necessary.

'Don't care' isn't a good response, either. I've asked nicely once as a consideration because this rhetoric does nothing but cause problems. 

Mike Riley worked his ass off (by all accounts) and didn't do a good job. That doesn't make him a thief.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Enhance said:

'Don't care' isn't a good response, either. I've asked nicely once as a consideration because this rhetoric does nothing but cause problems. 

Mike Riley worked his ass off (by all accounts) and didn't do a good job. That doesn't make him a thief.

That's the great thing about America. You don't have to agree with me and I don't have to agree with you. My opinion is my own and I'm not going to change it. Either way we can both agree it wasn't a good fit for various reasons and hopefully we get a good hire this time around. We need one.