Tanner Lee Declares for NFL Draft

Lee in the Draft  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, teachercd said:

True Dat!

Makes having Frost here even awesomer.  

Let's not put the cart before the horse, he could still crap the bed and go all Wildcat and......

Yeah I can't even joke about it, what a freaking upgrade over the last 15 years!  And he has yet to coach a game!

• Plus1 4
13 hours ago, Moiraine said:

Why would a QB like Mayfield play in the senior bowl? He gains nothing from it, and could lose a lot.

He is playing because the team most likely to draft him in the top 5, if they don't sign Cousins, is coaching his side.  It gives him time to build relationships with them. The difference between going 5th and 14th isn't as big as it used to be, but still is a lot of cash. 

He has a whole lot to gain from it.

2 minutes ago, runningblind said:

He is playing because the team most likely to draft him in the top 5, if they don't sign Cousins, is coaching his side.  It gives him time to build relationships with them. The difference between going 5th and 14th isn't as big as it used to be, but still is a lot of cash. 

He has a whole lot to gain from it.

That makes sense. OTOH - he could get a lot out of just practicing and not risking injury in game action.

10 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

That makes sense. OTOH - he could get a lot out of just practicing and not risking injury in game action.

I get what you are saying,  but the coaches will want to be able to see him run specific plays they call up close. See how he does in different situations with them working together.  Practice is different than a game, and this is their chance before the draft.

He doesn't have to stay in for a ton of time, but some.  You can't just avoid all risks if you want a big reward.  Be smart about it yes, but don't run away.

Edited by runningblind

2 minutes ago, lo country said:

Just threw his pick.  Announcers saying going air vs air, he throws some great balls.....I guess the whole defenders thing kind of messes him up...

Kind of like I always used to say ...... college would be great if all those classes didn't keep getting in the way.

• Plus1 5