C N Red

Transfers

12 minutes ago, AlaSker said:

You brought up the latter. 

Definitely bring someone in who could start----Don't think Wimbush is that great...btw

If we found a grad transfer QB who Frost thought was better I.E. Jalen hurts, are we in a similar situation then?

By similar situation I am talking about experience ability and eligibility as of now on the roster. 

Not if someone is better out there on the grad market. 

Wimbush>>>>>>>>>>Mack

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

Wimbush>>>>>>>>>>Mack

I already conceded to you that my prejudice for the transfer was due to Heupel...

So maybe we can steer this conversation elsewhere, because I believed it to be over yesterday.

Wimbush might be better, but is he really.

bwimbush stats.PNG

20 minutes ago, AlaSker said:

You brought up the latter. 

Definitely bring someone in who could start----Don't think Wimbush is that great...btw

If we found a grad transfer QB who Frost thought was better I.E. Jalen hurts, are we in a similar situation then?

By similar situation I am talking about experience ability and eligibility as of now on the roster. 

Not if someone is better out there on the grad market. 

I misunderstood your post abd thought you were talking about QB depth with my latter comment.

Bringing in a QB grad transfer has everything to do with whether the transfer has a good chance of beating out your starter.

We are not in the same situation they are when it comes to ability for the tier. Mack is not a great QB even for a G5 school. He’s decent and might get better. Martinez is a great QB for a P5 school. There is almost no QB transfer I would bring to Nebraska while he is our QB. They’re not similar situations.

Mack only started two of those games.

edit- the lsu game took a decent toll on his completion percentage. 57% down to 51%

That game was bad....

dmakc jr stats.PNG

9 minutes ago, AlaSker said:

I already conceded to you that my prejudice for the transfer was due to Heupel...

So maybe we can steer this conversation elsewhere, because I believed it to be over yesterday.

Wimbush might be better, but is he really.

bwimbush stats.PNG

Why do you hate Heupel? What did he do to you?

• Plus1 1

26 minutes ago, AlaSker said:

Mack only started two of those games.

edit- the lsu game took a decent toll on his completion percentage. 57% down to 51%

That game was bad....

dmakc jr stats.PNG

He was < 40% the other game he played most of. They need someone to come in and fight for that spot. Nebraska doesn’t. 

3 hours ago, The Murphinator said:

Why do you hate Heupel? What did he do to you?

If you had a doll I could show you.

3 hours ago, Moiraine said:

He was < 40% the other game he played most of. They need someone to come in and fight for that spot. Nebraska doesn’t. 

Never said Nebraska did, we are past this.