RB Maurice Washington [Nebraska-Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

73 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Washington Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2018 at 08:30 PM

In my opinion watching his film. If he wasnt an academic risk all along. So more schools would have been on him, so the recruiting services would have spent more time actually evaluating him. He looks like a 5 star talent when I watch the film. Elite speed, doesnt go down with contact very often. Good receiver out of the backfield. 

3 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

In my opinion watching his film. If he wasnt an academic risk all along. So more schools would have been on him, so the recruiting services would have spent more time actually evaluating him. He looks like a 5 star talent when I watch the film. Elite speed, doesnt go down with contact very often. Good receiver out of the backfield. 

We get it, you are his biggest fan. 

29 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

I can't listen to Clouse anymore on his The Bottom Line hits with Severe as he just sounds utterly clueless when talking about recruits.  I mean, he's officially quite knowledgeable but his tone of voice is just so grating for me. 

/thread derail

Awesome news for Maurice!!

I'd question his knowledgibility (word?). 

Just now, GBRFAN said:

Let me guess - your not his second biggest fan.  I really didn't see anything that wasn't true in the post

You're*

And it was a light jab at him due to the number of posts he has in this thread. 

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

You're*

And it was a light jab at him due to the number of posts he has in this thread. 

you passed the test :)

figured that was the case with # of post.  This guy deserves lots of love and 93-97 just wants to get credit were credit is deserved

Plus the more reminders we can get regarding 1997 the better!!!!

• Plus1 1
17 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Has anyone actually confirmed he is on his way to lincoln? They talk like he is coming now because he got admission. I would assume he would find out about the waiver before he comes right? I suppose he could come to lincoln and pay his own way regardless. But I would assume if he doesnt get the waiver he cant be on scholarship right? So he wouldnt come. 

2 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Has anyone actually confirmed he is on his way to lincoln? They talk like he is coming now because he got admission. I would assume he would find out about the waiver before he comes right? I suppose he could come to lincoln and pay his own way regardless. But I would assume if he doesnt get the waiver he cant be on scholarship right? So he wouldnt come. 

Dude you need to relax. Once the waiver goes through he will be here and use this year as an academic redshirt.

1 minute ago, The Murphinator said:

Dude you need to relax. Once the waiver goes through he will be here and use this year as an academic redshirt.

I am relaxed. I made a comment about the article Mavric just posted. The media is notorious for being presumptive without actually confirming what they say.

16 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Yeah, it seems to me that the newspapers are jumping the gun a bit.  The recruiting sites have been more reserved.

30 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Reading the April article, he’s got a strange story. He has a goal to get to NFL but he risked achieving that goal by not taking care of business in the classroom.  Getting expelled his last semester, what’s that about?  That doesn’t seem helpful in achieving his goal either. He isn’t even sure the motivation for his goal. Hopefully he figures everything out and pulls it together in the classroom and the field.

4 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

Reading the April article, he’s got a strange story. He has a goal to get to NFL but he risked achieving that goal by not taking care of business in the classroom.  Getting expelled his last semester, what’s that about?  That doesn’t seem helpful in achieving his goal either. He isn’t even sure the motivation for his goal. Hopefully he figures everything out and pulls it together in the classroom and the field.

We don't know all the details...and he's a kid. They need discipline and guidance, and from what we do know it suggests he hasn't always had that. A football program like ours, built on player accountability and responsibility, by the players and for the players, provides that. 

• Plus1 1