OT Bryce Benhart [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

80 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Benhart Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

12 hours ago, spurs1990 said:

I'm extremely excited about Bryce. I know the hope (maybe expectation) is for him to come in and start. He is lower rated than John Raridon when he came in. Is there any chance we are jumping the gun and he still may need some time? I recognize the frames are entirely different. Just curious about how realistic these expectations are for him.

You never know ‘til you know. Then you know.

5 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

He is not coming until May or June.  He wants to be a state wrestling champion.   Word is he will not start, but will get playing time next year. 

Think we should pump the brakes on evaluating unsigned prospects on the two-deep. The OL is especially difficult to be game ready as a true freshman.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

3 hours ago, Thanks_Tom RR said:

Think we should pump the brakes on evaluating unsigned prospects on the two-deep. The OL is especially difficult to be game ready as a true freshman.

Yeah, let's be real friggin' honest.

"THE WORD" is complete crap. No one on the coaching staff is telling anyone "he won't start" 2 days after he committed. Goodness.

• Fire 1
4 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Yeah, let's be real friggin' honest.

"THE WORD" is complete crap. No one on the coaching staff is telling anyone "he won't start" 2 days after he committed. Goodness.

I doubt they are telling him that he will start either.  They are telling him there is an opportunity to play early, the rest is up to him.  

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, swmohusker said:

I doubt they are telling him that he will start either.  They are telling him there is an opportunity to play early, the rest is up to him.  

Yeah, that's what I was implying. 2 days after a commitment, there is never going to be "word" that he won't be starter for next season lmao.

48 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Just what I heard on the radio from one of the recruiting services.  This guy claims that he is that good, just needs to learn offense and get a little stronger.

I would encourage you to not up much stock in that recruiting services then. It is that kind of talk that makes fans decide players are busts when they are not all conference in the first year. There is a line between analysis and hyperbole.