Russia

5 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Your ignorance of China is worse than what you don't know about Tucker.  Right now JinPing is a bigger asset to Russia than the useful idiot Biden.  

I am not blind to China. I know they are helping Russia. They have for a long time.  But, they aren’t the ones slaughtering their neighbors. 

Your belief that Tucker is great is amazing.  Especially when he and your favorite President work well for Russia. They both love and admire Putin so much. 

8 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

Yes, thanks.

I feel it's a dubious practice at best, and most folks here have complained about it in other topic threads.

the government had made it into its own racket.  In recent years there has been a somewhat bipartisan pushback.  However people working for the government still tend to favor the government. 

8 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I am not blind to China. I know they are helping Russia. They have for a long time.  But, they aren’t the ones slaughtering their neighbors. 

Your belief that Tucker is great is amazing.  Especially when he and your favorite President work well for Russia. They both love and admire Putin so much. 

You are partially right.  Trump deterred Putin from moving into Ukraine, which at least delayed his impending international catastrophe.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 4
  • Fire 1

the russians seem to have learned from some of their mistakes.   i fear for what is next.   they are consolidating their forces and shortening their supply lines.  and bringing what seems to be every old artillary piece in russia to the east ukraine front.    hopefully all that armor that ukraine has captured helps out a lot.   they have captured over 1,000 pieces of equipment...but not sure how much is currently usable and how much is still being repaired.

2 hours ago, commando said:

the russians seem to have learned from some of their mistakes.   i fear for what is next.   they are consolidating their forces and shortening their supply lines.  and bringing what seems to be every old artillary piece in russia to the east ukraine front.    hopefully all that armor that ukraine has captured helps out a lot.   they have captured over 1,000 pieces of equipment...but not sure how much is currently usable and how much is still being repaired.

They way the Russian equipment has performed, I am not sure I would want to them as anything other than roadblocks. Based on the pictures we have all seen, they make good roadblocks.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Or what? They'll invade and wreak havoc across the country?

Kinda seems like Ukraine taught them the error of appeasing the Russians on that one.

they will invade and leave russian scrap metal all over their countries

• Haha 1