WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

I mostly agree that you need to load up on playmakers, but the Chiefs really just have 1 TE, 1 HB, and 1 WR. Everyone else is mostly meh(other than QB obviously).

Comparing NFL/NCAA is kinda goofy in that scenario. Those players get drafted by a team and have to play there. We are talking about players who get to choose where they are going.

20 minutes ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

I mostly agree that you need to load up on playmakers, but the Chiefs really just have 1 TE, 1 HB, and 1 WR. Everyone else is mostly meh(other than QB obviously).

Watkins is a former 1st rounder and runs a sub 4.4 40, as do Robinson and Conley. The reason why that offense works as well as it does is because it puts a ton of speed in space. 

1 hour ago, Cdog923 said:

Watkins is a former 1st rounder and runs a sub 4.4 40, as do Robinson and Conley. The reason why that offense works as well as it does is because it puts a ton of speed in space. 

And...their play design is creative enough that it freezes defenders while they are trying to figure out what is going on.

Sounds familiar.

• Plus1 2

Coaching/school/etc aside I gotta think having a known quantity at QB with Martinez coupled with the fact that AM is a frosh meaning he could be the QB for the majority of your college career is pretty darn appealing.  Purdue loses Blough this year and Haskins seems tailor made to be a 3 and done guy.

20 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

Coaching/school/etc aside I gotta think having a known quantity at QB with Martinez coupled with the fact that AM is a frosh meaning he could be the QB for the majority of your college career is pretty darn appealing.  Purdue loses Blough this year and Haskins seems tailor made to be a 3 and done guy.

Yeah, I would say it's safe to assume tOSU would have another good QB for him to play with. Not sure on Purdue. 

1 hour ago, ScottyIce said:

Yeah, I would say it's safe to assume tOSU would have another good QB for him to play with. Not sure on Purdue. 

I don't disagree there as tOSU will most likely reload at QB whether it's Martell or someone else.  Still, it's a bit of an unknown.  Nebraska has their dude and he's going to be there for minimum the next 2 years and he'll be able to build a rapport with AM.

As for Purdue, it's Sindelar (sp?) most likely next year or one of their other dudes.  Brohm is a heckuva coach so I'm sure they'll be ok.  Still...what if Brohm leaves?

1 hour ago, Xmas32 said:

I don't disagree there as tOSU will most likely reload at QB whether it's Martell or someone else.  Still, it's a bit of an unknown.  Nebraska has their dude and he's going to be there for minimum the next 2 years and he'll be able to build a rapport with AM.

As for Purdue, it's Sindelar (sp?) most likely next year or one of their other dudes.  Brohm is a heckuva coach so I'm sure they'll be ok.  Still...what if Brohm leaves?

Next year will be Sindelar at Purdue. The best move Brohm made in his two years here are Purdue was to quit with the 2 QB rotation. Sindelar is very prone to throwing up Yolo bombs and getting INT'd. Also, has very little mobility.

4 hours ago, Dan_F_31 said:

Next year will be Sindelar at Purdue. The best move Brohm made in his two years here are Purdue was to quit with the 2 QB rotation. Sindelar is very prone to throwing up Yolo bombs and getting INT'd. Also, has very little mobility.

Purdue was trimmed from the list.  So we don’t really need to worry about who their qb is in this scenario 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 2
On 10/23/2018 at 1:44 PM, Dan_F_31 said:

I miss(not really) the Tommy Yolo bombs, roll out and huck it

• Haha 1

• Mavric changed the title to WR Wandale Robinson
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic