SI article: Nebraska's Receivers Are Scott Frost's First Offensive Building Block in Lincoln

27 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Remember when people used to brag about Bell/Enunwa/Turner being the best receiving corps in school history?

I believe our receiving corps now is significantly better.

But, to be fair, Morgan/Spielman/RandomWalkOnWanderingIntoTheHuddle would have more yards.

• Plus1 1

27 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

2 of the best statistical seasons ever posted by Husker WRs were done last year by Spielman and Morgan.

Stats can  be a little misleading.  They had great receiving stats bc we were usually playing from behind and had an awful run game. The other WR corps had a good run game to help move the ball.  

3 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

Stats can  be a little misleading.  They had great receiving stats bc we were usually playing from behind and had an awful run game. The other WR corps had a good run game to help move the ball.  

Maybe so but I still think this current crop is the most talented in awhile and he asked for statistics so, there it is. 

2 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

2 of the best statistical seasons ever posted by Husker WRs were done last year by Spielman and Morgan.

Point well taken. 

Still, I would say that as a group, this group still has to actually prove they are the best. 

They very well may and I love this group. 

But, at this point, it’s potential and not fact. 

• Plus1 1