Finally! Blackshirt Talk

On 6/12/2018 at 6:27 PM, knapplc said:

I want to believe this so bad but I've been hurt before and I'm vulnerable.

Please, please, please bring back the attacking Blackshirts!  Don't just say you're going to, like Cosgrove & Bo & Diaco all promised.

I am with ya knapp. Im tender. 

• Plus1 2

For this year, my proposal is that the defense know that Chinander, along with Grant Wistrom and Jason Peter will be personally awarding Blackshirts at the conclusion of the Michigan game, in Michigan's stadium - visitor's locker room. It might be just one, and it might be eleven, depending upon the players that deserve it, following the Cornhuskers' first road game of the Scott Frost era.

On 6/16/2018 at 1:04 PM, Landlord said:

For the sake of discussion, we've only had a top 10 defense about 15-20 times since the 60's.

6 hours ago, Landlord said:

:lol: so much for 'for the sake of discussion'. I killed this thread for two and a half months!

22 times since 1964. Thats pretty good I would say. 40.74% of the time. And we have quite a few lost years between Callihan and Riley.

Just now, Mavric said:

OMG!!! FROST IS KILLING THE BLACKSHIRT TRADITION!!!!  HOW CAN OUR DEFENSE BE EXPECTED TO PLAY WELL WHEN THEY'RE GETTING TREATED LIKE THIS!!!!

I’m not surprised. There was bad blood between Frost and the Blackshirts going back to his playing days :lol:

• Plus1 2