Pelini to OSU

@Enhance, the ethical side of what this reporter did is what makes me iffy.  Although in fairness, based on the video (I watched the whole thing) it is unclear whether these players knew they were speaking to a journalist.  It seems like these "interviews" were conducted at various restaurants and the players thought they were just chatting with someone who heard rumors?  How did this journalist get in contact with these former Florida players?  What did he tell them to get them to meet him?  So many questions.

And for what it is worth, I know Coach Frost, his coaches, and the S&C coaches are pushing our players pretty hard, but I hope that there is nothing like this going on.  Pushing these players to get better, and doing it safely, is what you want.  But abusing these players, and/or allowing such abuse to go on should never be acceptable.

8 hours ago, Making Chimichangas said:

All we'd have to do is mimick Wisconsin's offense and we'd win 70-14 every time.

:lol:

Wait, but what if he made some adjustments in order to stop us from running the same thing over and over?

Image result for trying to keep a straight face gif

• Plus1 3

If Pelini would really stay where he is now just for the purpose of sticking it to Nebraska shows his character. Move on with your life man. Do whats best for you- if he gets good job offers and its best for you, your family and your career then do it. Seems crazy to me if true that he would be that vindictive.

12 minutes ago, man eating mastodon said:

But that frog has to land sometime

Unless a Hawk swoops in and snatches it

Just now, TGHusker said:

Actually I would prefer to see a Frost led team beat a Meyer led team - this year or next. 

Highly unlikely we ever see that matchup happen.