*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

There are lots of us here making the same argument. Hard work will sort it out. Meanwhile you make excuses. This is like arguing with Harvey Perlman.

Bulls***. Your argument is that we should just yank scholarships, and that isn't realistic or possible. Again, quit talking out of both sides of your mouth. 

Just now, VectorVictor said:

No Ric, again, your warped sense of reality that you infect other boards with spills over here. I'm not making excuses, just saying we need to give Frost time and quit being hyperbolic (like you are).

And again, I'm still waiting for you to quit cowering and make a stand--is Frost overrated, or is he a good coach? You talked out both sides of your mouth, and instead of manning up and admitting what you did,  you pitched a fit and tried to obfuscate the conversation towards another topic. 

Winning at all costs isn't winning Ric, and it shows you don't know jack or s*** about Nebraska football. Thankfully, I'd rather listen to folks like Dr. Tom than you when it comes to what it takes to win, and fortunately other fans and leaders do the same. 

I think it’s unfortunate when anger about political disagreements boils over here. I thought bringing those fights here was against board rules. If not, it should be.

I think Frost and Co. have underperformed this far this season. The team has been ill-prepared and come out flat. They’re not ready to play and some players seem not to care. But I still have faith in Frost and his staff in the long run. Those points aren’t contradictory. I’m sorry you’re struggling to understand that.

Winning requires everyone buy in and pull in the same direction. If some players are “cancers,” them we need to determine the best way to remove them or minimize their impact. I’m in favor of pulling those players’ scholarships if there is a way to do that. If not, work them and the quitters will quit. In the meantime, bench them and minimize their influence on the culture. Again, I’m unclear what part of what I’ve said is difficult to understand.

1 minute ago, billdozer15 said:

The damage done by Mike Riley is worse than I thought. This is going to take all of Frosts contract and then some to undo that f@cksticks disaster.

Yup. And it's not going to be overnight. Here's hoping we can get to six wins somehow--those bowl practices are going to be like gold for us. 

• Plus1 1