*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

I have no problem with Harbaugh throwing deep like this.  It's on us to stop them, not on them to stop running their offense.

But if they're going to drop their QB back to pass over and over, and you're getting burned over and over, you should have no problem saying 'F it' and blitzing him on every play. Put him on his butt after every throw and see how much Harbaugh wants to keep getting his QB hit.

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, irafreak said:

You bench them. If they become a problem, you give them the option to finish out their career on the practice squad or work harder to earn your place. I seriously don't see why this is a problem. Accountability is a good thing...if indeed we have kids detracting from the program with bad attitudes.

Absolutely right. Work them hard, bench those with a losing attitude, and the problem will take care of itself.

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

I have no problem with Harbaugh throwing deep like this.  It's on us to stop them, not on them to stop running their offense.

But if they're going to drop their QB back to pass over and over, and you're getting burned over and over, you should have no problem saying 'F it' and blitzing him on every play. Put him on his butt after every throw and see how much Harbaugh wants to keep getting his QB hit.

Unfortunately thats a recruits older brother, screw it with our play lately we may not even get the kid.  Hit him hard and hit him often.

3 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Unfortunately, that's how the system is set up. I'm sorry if reality isn't to your liking, but you don't get to create one of your own and play victim when people call you on your bulls***. 

I see a problem and would prefer to find a solution rather than continue to make excuses.

irafreak is right. Work them hard, bench those with bad attitudes, the problem will sort itself out.

2 minutes ago, irafreak said:

You bench them. If they become a problem, you give them the option to finish out their career on the practice squad or work harder to earn your place. I seriously don't see why this is a problem. Accountability is a good thing...if indeed we have kids detracting from the program with bad attitudes.

What if they come to practice and do nothing but disrupt the team? What is they go to the weight room and just eat moon pies? There are reasons to remove players from scholarship.

• Fire 1