Monday after Purdue is going to be interesting

knapplc

It’s demoralizing to get your butt whipped by a better opponent like they did last week, and it’s normal for the team to be down . I’m interested to see how well the team responds in the next game . Guys who can pick themselves up and keep playing hard every week is what everyone wants . This staff has had hours and hours  of time with the team to evaluate talent and get to know the players . I have faith they will have the players on the field who give us the best chance to win . They know that better than any of us . 

• Plus1 2

To be completely honest, I do not want any players that are loyal to Mike Riley. If there are still players that are butthurt because Riley was fired then we do not want those players on the field. In my opinion, Mike Riley did worst harm to us than any other previous coach since Frank Solich was fired. He left us nothing but a bunch of soft players that are accustomed to eating ice cream after a loss. We do not need those players. We need players that are willing to learn from Coach Frost. if they feel betrayed by the firing of Riley then they will do more harm on the field than good. Start playing freshmen that want to learn even if it means enduring more losses. In the long run, that will be better than playing players that have not bought in.

• Plus1 1