What Did We Learn? Purdue

Waldo

22 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

In another post, someone asked if Frost regrets coming here. I strongly believe that he does not regret coming back to Nebraska but I am confident he regrets saying that the BIG will have to adjust to playing Nebraska style football. Those comments were taken very seriously and I believe that the BIG coaches and refs are on a mission to make him eat his words.

Nothing like providing bulletin board material for the opposition.

Just now, lo country said:

To add, as mentioned by the announcers,  our defense doesn’t work well without a great edge rusher. I don’t care if it’s a LB (Griffinesque) or a true DE, but we have got to find a way to get to the QB.  If we give Hornibrook that much time he will crush our D.  

Which says something about Hornibrook.  He’s not a good QB

I learned that Wisconsin is going to hang 50+ points on us next week for sure. I also learned that having chinander on the field is not producing any results. Have we tried having him in the booth. May be he can do better? At this point, what do we have to lose. We already know that if we win two games, it would be an accomplishment this season. This way, Frost can let him go at the end of the season and find himself a good defensive coordinator. I do not want chinander to tell us that if he were in the booth, things would be different.