Be prepared for things to get even worse.

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Worse than winless?  Like, they're going to make us vacate past wins?

I laughed hard. So good.

3 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

BoSolich: This team is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
Fan: What do you mean, “biblical”?
MountainMan: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Fan, real wrath-of-God type stuff. 
BoSolich: Exactly.
MountainMan: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling.
StPaulHusker: Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes… 
HuskerNation1: The dead rising from the grave.
BoSolich: Injuries, transfers, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together – mass hysteria.

You wrote this three hours ago and you're on Mountain Time. Just making sure you're ok, JJ...

Today is the day we see the potential we have heard and hoped about.  I think we see a completely different team than we have the first 4 games......

But to the OP, if looking at how many potential walk-ons we have as possible #2's should let everyone know what a disaster Frost has on his hands.  Complete roster mismanagement, recruiting misses, 3 high profile guys leaving......

1 minute ago, lo country said:

Today is the day we see the potential we have heard and hoped about.  I think we see a completely different team than we have the first 4 games......

But to the OP, if looking at how many potential walk-ons we have as possible #2's should let everyone know what a disaster Frost has on his hands.  Complete roster mismanagement, recruiting misses, 3 high profile guys leaving......

its going to be damn tough.....i expect Taylor to go over 200 yards.

18 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

I think we will actually look better on defense today because Hornibrook isn’t a good QB.  LB’s will have to be 100%, though, for this to happen

I concur. And if our offense can put together a first half with minimal errors and no turnovers we could jump out to a nice lead. New Mexico gave them some issues during their opener, and we run some similar concepts to the Lobos.

26 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

I think we will actually look better on defense today because Hornibrook isn’t a good QB.  LB’s will have to be 100%, though, for this to happen

And yet if you check out Mav's post from PFF in the Wisconsin thread, you'll notice Hornibrook is literally the highest rated offensive player in the B1G through 5 weeks.

• Plus1 1