The Angry Violent Right

On 10/26/2021 at 5:19 PM, Guy Chamberlin said:

Voting for Donald Trump

Do I still qualify as a trumpist if I don’t plan on voting for him in 2024 if he runs?  How do I justify to myself that I am a McCainist, Romneyist, and trumpist all at the same time?  Do I get to drop those monikers ever and start fresh. Confusion is raining  down.  

• Plus1 2
45 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Do I still qualify as a trumpist if I don’t plan on voting for him in 2024 if he runs?  How do I justify to myself that I am a McCainist, Romneyist, and trumpist all at the same time?  Do I get to drop those monikers ever and start fresh. Confusion is raining  down.  

Donald Trump pre-decalred the election fraudulent and gave a standby shout out to the Proud Boys ON THE NATIONALLY TELEVISED PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE prior to your 2020 vote. 

This after a lifetime of being a con-man, liar, and pathological narcissist who had no greater ambition than punishing the people who had crossed him. You were warned in 2016 and Donald Trump proved to be worse than imagined. Your 2020 vote naturally comes with some baggage. If you and your fellow Republicans aren't afraid to cross the angry violent base and put forward sane primary candidates, maybe you won't have the Donald Trump conundrum. But if the cult prevails, can we really count on  your non-vote in 2024?

We could also go back to your strange take on Liz Cheney, who voiced exactly what you felt about the future of the Republican Party, but whom you mockingly dismissed for her inability to "get over" Donald Trump, who continues to lead the GOP in a direction completely opposite of John McCain and Mitt Romney. 

Maybe, just maybe, you can lose the moniker if you join with your fellow HuskerBoard patriots in repudiating roughly 68% of your posts. 

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Donald Trump pre-decalred the election fraudulent and gave a standby shout out to the Proud Boys ON THE NATIONALLY TELEVISED PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE prior to your 2020 vote. 

This after a lifetime of being a con-man, liar, and pathological narcissist who had no greater ambition than punishing the people who had crossed him. You were warned in 2016 and Donald Trump proved to be worse than imagined. Your 2020 vote naturally comes with some baggage. If you and your fellow Republicans aren't afraid to cross the angry violent base and put forward sane primary candidates, maybe you won't have the Donald Trump conundrum. But if the cult prevails, can we really count on  your non-vote in 2024?

We could also go back to your strange take on Liz Cheney, who voiced exactly what you felt about the future of the Republican Party, but whom you mockingly dismissed for her inability to "get over" Donald Trump, who continues to lead the GOP in a direction completely opposite of John McCain and Mitt Romney. 

Maybe, just maybe, you can lose the moniker if you join with your fellow HuskerBoard patriots in repudiating roughly 68% of your posts. 

:worship

Don't forgot not being able to disavow white Supremecy right before the Proud Boys shout out. But the thing about Trump supporters is they see and hear only what they want. The ability to ignore or explain away things is truly extraordinary. 

• Plus1 3

idiot knew masks were required...yet went to airport, got on plane, then got angry when he found out the rules applied to him the same as everyone else.    hope he enjoys driving cross country from now on since he bought a 1 way ticket to the no fly list with this incident.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
19 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

but whom you mockingly dismissed for her inability to "get over" Donald Trump

You have your story wrong like usual.  It was her inability to message Republican ideas because she was only fixated on talking about Jan 6th.  I would have to go back and look, but I believe I said it’s fine to talk about Jan 6th but she needs to discuss more than just that.  It was why she lost her Leadership position. 

19 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Hard pass.  Why would I repudiate valid, thoughtful, and good posts

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

You have your story wrong like usual.  It was her inability to message Republican ideas because she was only fixated on talking about Jan 6th.  I would have to go back and look, but I believe I said it’s fine to talk about Jan 6th but she needs to discuss more than just that.  It was why she lost her Leadership position. 

Hard pass.  Why would I repudiate valid, thoughtful, and good posts

Oh yes, Liz Cheney, somebody so Republican she sold out her own sister to shill anti-LGTBQ crap early in her career, daughter of mega-Republican d!(k Cheney, has been a Representative of one of the most solidly red states in the country couldn't message ideas for a party that didn't even bother to have a platform to talk about during the previous election. 

You do realize that you're so caught up in the MAGA-verse of Trump that you're willing to throw a Representative under the bus for no reason other than Trump wanted her thrown, right? Lay off the party-line talking points for awhile. 

• Plus1 3
5 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

You do realize that you're so caught up in the MAGA-verse of Trump that you're willing to throw a Representative under the bus for no reason other than Trump wanted her thrown, right? Lay off the party-line talking points for awhile

That’s incorrect which you already know because you just linked to my thoughts on Liz.  It was nothing of what you just posted:dunno  

Why you continually do this I have no idea.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2