The Angry Violent Right

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

These people are so pleasant. 

And they are only going to get angrier it Trump loses. 

Dont republicans always brag about how they are always working and democrats are lazy freeloaders? Its a Friday. Why arent these people at work? You Have the entire day free to follow a bus around for hours?

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Hard to understate how much of an a$$h@!e Trump is at this point. Just an absolute psychopath with no regard for who gets hurt.

And yet millions will line up to try to keep him in power...

I did not have Trump using a Tech N9ne song on my 2020 bingo card. Some politician needs to work Caribou Lou into their campaign now.

On 10/31/2020 at 1:21 PM, BigRedBuster said:

These people are so pleasant. 

And they are only going to get angrier it Trump loses. 

Just checking with any of our Huskerboard law enforcement folks on if a citation would be warranted. Seemed to make purposeful contact with another vehicle. Seems to be a step above negligent. 

4 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

tbf, Kathy Griffith actually held a visual depiction of Trumps severed head...I didn't hear about an FBI investigation for her.

She claims she was, although she could be lying. She just posted the photo again yesterday. She doesn't have nearly the level of support from the left Bannon has from though right, which I think is important. She also never worked for a president.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

She claims she was, although she could be lying. She just posted the photo again yesterday. She doesn't have nearly the level of support from the left Bannon has from though right, which I think is important. She also never worked for a president.

You make valid points regarding influence. I listened to the edited podcast, and it seemed pretty obvious he was speaking figuratively, but his followers may not take it that way.

• Haha 1