The Angry Violent Right

13 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Unbelievable.  This is what the Trump Cult has become. 

He just called Kamala Harris a communist and a monster too.  Never in my lifetime did I ever think I’d witness a person of great political power in this country behave like this—and have so many people tolerate it.  He’s only down 10 points in the polls.  SMH. I don’t think it’s going to end after Jan 20 either.  He’ll continue to perpetuate this sort of thing as long as he can.  Unless a special 8x8 cell awaits him.  I can only hope.  

• Plus1 3
11 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

I don’t think it’s going to end after Jan 20 either.  He’ll continue to perpetuate this sort of thing as long as he can.  Unless a special 8x8 cell awaits him.  I can only hope.  

Maybe he'll pull a Paterno and just drop dead as soon as he is out of a job.

have any trump administration people said anything condeming this group?   it's pretty quiet if not openly supporting the kidnappers.    now...imagine that it was an american muslim group that plotted the kidnapping.   every trumper would have been on every station trumpeting it to the stars how much they are protecting us from the muslim threat and how only they can protect us.   heck...they would say the dems were allied with the muslim group that would do that.  convince me otherwise.