Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Huskers93-97

Another Reason to Hate Iowa

Recommended Posts


17 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

 

As a lover of satire, I have to say that this WAS pretty funny. But whoever took the news of Sears filing bankruptcy and put that together with Nebraska's National Championship trophies (this fast) must fixate on Nebraska's National Championship trophies EVEN MORE than the average Nebraska fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

 

As a lover of satire, I have to say that this WAS pretty funny. But whoever took the news of Sears filing bankruptcy and put that together with Nebraska's National Championship trophies (this fast) must fixate on Nebraska's National Championship trophies EVEN MORE than the average Nebraska fan.

 

Probably that same POS that went to UNL then made a website dedicated to "exposing" how s#!tty Husker fans are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I gotta tell ya, if our situations were reversed, I wouldn't think twice about Iowa.

 

Take Colorado, for example.  They were a bitter conference rival for years. Hated each other.  Then we switched conferences and they got really, really bad. There were hardly any mentions of them here on HuskerBoard. For sure no paragraphs-long satire pieces about them.

 

 

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lmao ... reminds me a bit of the tripe Woody Paige used to write when he was focused on us.  Only he was dead serious.  Or trying to be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha you have to be pretty jealous of a program to write this when your team is 5-1 with a chance to win the west and the other team is 0-6. 

 

Edit: this is also pretty funny and well written. I hope we smash Iowa this year and for years to come :thumbs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

Haha you have to be pretty jealous of a program to write this when your team is 5-1 with a chance to win the west and the other team is 0-6. 

 

Edit: this is also pretty funny and well written. I hope we smash Iowa this year and for years to come :thumbs

If we win only I need game, and it's Iowa, it would be freaking hilarious! 

  • Plus1 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought it was pretty funny but find it sad and a bit disturbing that Iowa fan is so fixated on the Huskers. At this point in time they shouldn't be giving us a thought but we're living rent free in their head. Smells of jealousy. Understandable since they have no hardware of their own to be concerned about. Hopefully Jostens doesn't go bankrupt and ask for their division co-runnerup, impressive to no one but Iowa, rings back.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought it was funny. 

 

OSU fans make jokes like this about Michigan and Michigan fans try to do the same back to OSU fans...even though Michigan fans have to go almost 20 years back to reference any real victories. I am sure Bama fans make fun of Auburn. Everyone likes to make fun of Texas. 

 

It's college football.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jaws said:

I thought it was funny. 

 

OSU fans make jokes like this about Michigan and Michigan fans try to do the same back to OSU fans...even though Michigan fans have to go almost 20 years back to reference any real victories. I am sure Bama fans make fun of Auburn. Everyone likes to make fun of Texas. 

 

It's college football.

 

YEAH, WELL YOU SAY THAT WHEN MICHIGAN DOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO YOU WHEN YOU'RE 0-6 AND SEE HOW FUNNY IT IS!  WE HAVE FEELINGS!  WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS, WITH RIGHTS!  LEAVE US ALONE HAWKEYES!

 

CapturewefeqF.jpg

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...