seaofred92

Tim Miles Hot Seat Watch

On 12/11/2018 at 10:15 PM, Toe said:

Plaid well indeed.

09-Student-Section-(Nebraska)-2048x1280.

Hey I'm in that picture!

7 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

If we win the big 10 tournament and a game in the ncca tourney, does Tim keep his job?:smokin

What makes you think he’s getting fired?

• Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, Hayseed said:

What makes you think he’s getting fired?

Really? He’s laid an egg here ever since his 1st season. This year has biggest of them all as he had (probably) the most talented team Nebraska’s ever brought into a season. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, bugeater17 said:

Really? He’s laid an egg here ever since his 1st season. This year has biggest of them all as he had (probably) the most talented team Nebraska’s ever brought into a season. 

So you know Moos has someone better to replace him who can do more than recruit Mo Valley players?

Is Danny Nee coming back?

• Eyeroll 2

Just saw that Oats, the Buffalo coach who many speculated was the Moose Man's first choice just signed an extension to stay at Buffalo ...for what it's worth..

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

I love the wins, but some will ignore history and make this inevitable coaching change more difficult than it should be.

You mean some like the Athletic Director, don't you?:lol:

1 minute ago, gobiggergoredder said:

No, Moos is not going to have a problem dropping the hammer.

Do you know Moos personally? How are you so sure? Just wondering because, like I've said a million times, I'm not advocating for anything because I don't know anything about the coaches we could possibly get and doubt anyone on these message boards does either. So far all I've heard is the internet expert's list of this years mid-major coaches who were the best at pummeling cupcakes. Haven't heard about Billy Gillispie coming to town yet.

8 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

Do you know Moos personally? How are you so sure? Just wondering because, like I've said a million times, I'm not advocating for anything because I don't know anything about the coaches we could possibly get and doubt anyone on these message boards does either. So far all I've heard is the internet expert's list of this years mid-major coaches who were the best at pummeling cupcakes. Haven't heard about Billy Gillispie coming to town yet.

I’m not going to Keyboard Warrior with you.

Im not picking a coach.  I think we’ve seen what Miles can do.  I suppose some will be satisfied with that.  Im not.

These last three games have been great, but what Tim Miles is doing now is the equivalent of the deadbeat husband bringing home a bouquet of flowers for his wife after 7 years of not helping wash the dishes.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Hayseed said:

You do realize you're on a message board right? They are kinda meant for speculation & fanaticism.

• Plus1 3

The crickets from Coach Frost throughout the season on social media is in stark contrast to the interaction he had with the VB program during their run.

• Confused 1