How far Left, could a Leftist Left, if a Leftist could Left, Left.

4 minutes ago, GSG said:

Schefter must not have his company's app cuz I remember getting a couple news updates about the WNBA draft. Then I asked myself why the hell I was getting WNBA news 

Apologize!!!!  NOW!

My gambling site pretty much lets me bet on everything...they didn't have one wager for the WNBA...but maybe the should have.  

Chances you forget the WNBA Draft:  

Yes:  -10000000000000

No:  You are a loser

5 hours ago, ZRod said:

Who cares?

That's what you're going with? I look forward to every one of your posts being meaningful ones.

4 hours ago, knapplc said:

You're like a prophet.

Aren't you a little old for trying to be "cute".

5 hours ago, Landlord said:

He didn't have to. You never have to apologize, that's weak behavior.

Technically. It seems obvious that he felt like he had to apologise.

56 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

That's what you're going with? I look forward to every one of your posts being meaningful ones.

Aren't you a little old for trying to be "cute".

Technically. It seems obvious that he felt like he had to apologise.

Seems he got some grief for forgetting about the WNBA, like we all do. He said sorry, because he was incorrect in his previous statement and somebody mentioned it to him. What's the big deal? Sounds like a normal conversation.

I say Taylor Martinez was the last great True freshman to start at NU, you say what about Adrian you dummy? s#!t you're right! Sorry.

14 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Seems he got some grief for forgetting about the WNBA, like we all do. He said sorry, because he was incorrect in his previous statement and somebody mentioned it to him. What's the big deal? Sounds like a normal conversation.

I say Taylor Martinez was the last great True freshman to start at NU, you say what about Adrian you dummy? s#!t you're right! Sorry.

That's a very naive summary of how the woke community goes about it's business.

12 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

That's a very naive summary of how the woke community goes about it's business.

Pardon me if I'm not going to get politically worked up about someone being technically correct about a sports, like it actually affects my life in some way.

• Plus1 5

On 4/24/2020 at 8:38 PM, ZRod said:

T-Mart (someday) will get the positive recognition he deserves from Husker fans.  The dude was great.

• Plus1 1

Re: Robert Downey Jr. and Tropic Thunder.

The context of the movie is the incredible pretentiousness of Hollywood and it's tone-deaf elite, and Downey plays an Oscar-hunting actor who wants to prove he can play an African American. It's a comedy. A pretty good one. And yeah, the context makes a difference.