What did we learn? (The NW edition, sponsored by the MASH 4077)

39 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

Its devolved into just get robinson the ball. He's the entire offense. 

Seriously, where is all the team speed we heard about? The fast small receivers and all world running backs? It’s like there are only two offensive players on the field at any given time

15 minutes ago, olddominionhusker said:

I learned that Big10 officials don’t hate Nebraska. They are just completely inept and playing a game that they officiate is like trying to stop terrorism. You never know when, how or who they will strike next

It’s hubris like this that hurts Frost and this staff more than they know 

8 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

Which speaks to our WR not getting open which is part of why Martinez has "struggled." 

Recievers are getting open though you can really see it at the game. I think from play to play different things break down. One play we have a reciever running open deep and the O line can't protect quite long enough. Next play the O line protects for 5 seconds and there is no one open. Next play Martinez finds an open reciever and overthrows him, or thows it behind him or the reciever drops it. It's tough to watch

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Nebfanatic said:

Recievers are getting open though you can really see it at the game. I think from play to play different things break down. One play we have a reciever running open deep and the O line can't protect quite long enough. Next play the O line protects for 5 seconds and there is no one open. Next play Martinez finds an open reciever and overthrows him, or thows it behind him or the reciever drops it. It's tough to watch

Yes, I think it's all this. However people look at all three of these scenarios and just blame Martinez. He hasn't been perfect and maybe not even as good as last year, but he's not as bad as people are making him out. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, WyoHusker56 said:

Yes, I think it's all this. However people look at all three of these scenarios and just blame Martinez. He hasn't been perfect and maybe not even as good as last year, but he's not as bad as people are making him out. 

That I completely agree with

• Plus1 1