What did we learn? (The NW edition, sponsored by the MASH 4077)

Just now, krc1995 said:

I hope the OL gets better, I really do- but its game 6, half way, and sometimes you just are what you are.  People rant like the OL problems are novel, but they've been consistently bad since game one.  The thing with hoping they get better doesn't account for the fact that every team is getting better every week.  But its getting on my nerves people calling Jurgens out, it's extremely tacky. Someone has to snap the ball.  

Normally I'm with you. Did we not improve under Frost last year in the 2nd half of the year? I'm not promising anything just providing some hope.

• Plus1 1

Ugly game to watch.

Worst Northwestern team in recent memory so struggling to beat them is concerning.

Was it just me or how did the slow NW QB gash us at key times in the run game especially because he was no threat to pass.

Game ball to Wandale.

Bowl eligibility still on track.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Jack Burton said:

Normally I'm with you. Did we not improve under Frost last year in the 2nd half of the year? I'm not promising anything just providing some hope.

I know it. They just seem stagnant.  It's like the 2nd half of the season is just hoping that other teams are running out of depth at a faster rate then we are.  I'm not sure we can hope to find a diamond in the rough 

I just learned that we don't realize how lucky we were to win that game. Watched that kick over and over in slow mo, and it definitely changes trajectory slightly. Bad image, but the ball glanced off the inside right arm of number 95, and splits between his and 98's right arm. That's why it looked so s#!tty, they got a piece of it.

If you full screen the video in this tweet, the very end of the video you can see it. It see it pretty clearly.

1386B5CA-5CE4-4DB2-B44B-0505582F335D.gif

3 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

Ugly game to watch.

Worst Northwestern team in recent memory so struggling to beat them is concerning.

Was it just me or how did the slow NW QB gash us at key times in the run game especially because he was no threat to pass.

Game ball to Wandale.

Bowl eligibility still on track.

Northwestern's offense is historically bad. Their defense is still good. I mean Wisconsin struggled to beat them last weekend and they've run roughshod over everyone else. 

1 minute ago, CapoValley said:

I just learned that we don't realize how lucky we were to win that game. Watched that kick over and over in slow mo, and it definitely changes trajectory slightly. Bad image, but the ball glanced off the inside right arm of number 95, and splits between his and 98's right arm. That's why it looked so s#!tty, they got a piece of it.

If you full screen the video in this tweet, the very end of the video you can see it. It see it pretty clearly.

1386B5CA-5CE4-4DB2-B44B-0505582F335D.gif

What is being circled?  The zapruder film thinks this is poor quality 

• Haha 1
Just now, gobiggergoredder said:

How long does it take to correct a snap issue?

Some of the board will say four years and one coach.  I say it's probably in his head as much has it's in Martinez's and I would be suprised if he's our Center next year.  Once its in someone's head it will never leave.