ILB Keyshawn Greene

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

33 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Greene commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

Agreed. He was committed to FSU for 2 years and only decommitted  because of Willie getting canned. His mom didn’t go with him to Miami is very telling. I doubt a phone call or two changes anything, but recruiting is fluid so we shall see. For now I am not worried at all.

Man we lost a recruit due to a snow delay two years ago. I’m always worried until they sign :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BIG ERN said:

I really hope he signs Wednesday. Lot of time for even the FSU staff to keep in his ear 

Technically the only way any coaches can talk with him is if Greene reaches out to the coaches directly. Sure there are ways around this but the fact he's committed after mom visited and how Frost insists that players dont commit until they are ready to shut down their recruitment makes me feel all warm and fuzzy about this kid.

• Plus1 2

I usually don't get too excited about a recruit committing to us.  Sure, a kid might be rated high and it makes it more interesting.  But, they are still a long ways away from actually contributing at their rating level.

However, I must say, this one really intrigues me.  He sure seems like exactly what we need at that position....and it was such a surprise.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I usually don't get too excited about a recruit committing to us.  Sure, a kid might be rated high and it makes it more interesting.  But, they are still a long ways away from actually contributing at their rating level.

However, I must say, this one really intrigues me.  He sure seems like exactly what we need at that position....and it was such a surprise.

More excited about this one than possibly Johnson? Sounds like two different positions once they get here but both highly regarded.

3 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

More excited about this one than possibly Johnson? Sounds like two different positions once they get here but both highly regarded.

Well, this one is committed....Johnson isn't.

I have no logical reason for being more interested in this one than Johnson (once he commits).  This one just came out of the blue it seemed.  Which....having Greene in the fold, it actually makes me more interested in Johnson thinking about the two of them on the field...if they live up to their ratings.

10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well, this one is committed....Johnson isn't.

I have no logical reason for being more interested in this one than Johnson (once he commits).  This one just came out of the blue it seemed.  Which....having Greene in the fold, it actually makes me more interested in Johnson thinking about the two of them on the field...if they live up to their ratings.

Agree. Also imagine a healthy henrich right next to green. With johnson on the outside.

• Thanks 1
  • Mavric changed the title to ILB Keyshawn Greene