The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

On 12/25/2020 at 10:56 PM, Archy1221 said:

So do we call him Cheetohead too since he lies to American people about Covid on multiple occasions?  Orange Man Fauci?  
did Russia make him do it????

Fauci isn't orange.

And sometimes you have to grind up the medicine and mix it with pudding in order to make your patient take his medicine when your patient is a moron. 

• Plus1 1
On 12/25/2020 at 10:56 PM, Archy1221 said:

So do we call him Cheetohead too since he lies to American people about Covid on multiple occasions?  Orange Man Fauci?  
did Russia make him do it????

Knowing what we know about the support being given by his employer, I'd call this a solid strategic choice.

Trump had no desire, by his own words, to cast a shadow of seriousness on to the COVID pandemic.  He hoped and tried to minimalize it.  Fauci looks like he was not only taking science into account, but also the dumbasses that cling to the words of Trump like gospel.

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

What will the republicans do?

oh....that’s right.....I’m told the republicans are the ones that want the 2,000.

Only for the optics.

However, Dems are not much better with all the special interest and foreign aid pork thrown in.

I said it quite a while ago...submit and pass a clean bill for Covid relief for US taxpayers...period to show where they really stand.

• Plus1 1

So, let me get this straight.  

Republicans didn’t want 2,000

Trump said he’d veto a bill without 2,000

Republicans think Then 2,000 is a great idea and Dems suck got not doing 2,000. 
House Dems put out a bill increasing it to 2,000. 
Trump quickly signs the bill with 600. 
The vote over the 2,000 is going to be rather humorous.  

24 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I've been baffled by why he hasn't done this since April.  Treat this as a war.  Get the cult all in. Use the DPA for ramping up rapid testing, treatments like he and Giuliani received that the average Joe can't access, and use the military and national guard to roll out distribution of the vaccine.  Act as a war time president and he would have probably been reelected.  Instead he denied, lied, and promoted wacked conspiracy theories and when his campaign failed he couldn't self assess, instead he blamed everything and everyone.  In doing so he not only f#&%ed himself but our entire country.

• Plus1 1