The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

Good gravy, you have the second easiest job in the world (behind firemen) and you make great coin...and you are going to f#&% with it to let some covid vaccines thaw out?

Moron.

This guy who did this should go away for a long time......but why exactly would you say he had the second easiest job in the world?   I guess you did say firemen are number one, so clearly you’re just being facetious or something.  

49 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

This guy who did this should go away for a long time......but why exactly would you say he had the second easiest job in the world?   I guess you did say firemen are number one, so clearly you’re just being facetious or something.  

Because you put pills in a bottle that a doctor prescribed and then you hand it to a person and ask "do you have any questions" and they always say "no", once people realized you make bank and the job is a joke, guess what happened...it all of a sudden got really hard to get into Pharm-School...classic!

Firemen take the cake though...while they are "working" they are also watching TV, napping, eating, working out, shopping, cooking, giving "tours" and shooting hoops...oh and washing the trucks...and their own trucks.  And they tweet out to remind you, the non-firemen, to shovel the snow away from fire hydrants.  Ummmmm, that is their job.

Defund the police???   How about De-freaking-fund the fire department. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, teachercd said:

Because you put pills in a bottle that a doctor prescribed and then you hand it to a person and ask "do you have any questions" and they always say "no", once people realized you make bank and the job is a joke, guess what happened...it all of a sudden got really hard to get into Pharm-School...classic!

Nope.  Not even close.  Especially Hospital Pharmacy, which is completely different than what you see at your local CVS or Walgreens.  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, teachercd said:

Firemen take the cake though...while they are "working" they are also watching TV, napping, eating, working out, shopping, cooking, giving "tours" and shooting hoops...oh and washing the trucks...and their own trucks.  And they tweet out to remind you, the non-firemen, to shovel the snow away from fire hydrants.  Ummmmm, that is their job.

Now do golf "pro" and insurance agent

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Now do golf "pro" and insurance agent

Oh man, do insurance agents even go into an office?  Those guys are always out drinking all day long and why do they "always have a connection" to get you "hooked up" with something???

Golf pro, no idea really.  But giving lessons to 25 annoying kids at the same time probably sucks.

I worked at a golf course and the pro there didn't do much when he wasn't giving lessons, just drank soda and smoked.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Oh man, do insurance agents even go into an office?  Those guys are always out drinking all day long and why do they "always have a connection" to get you "hooked up" with something???

Golf pro, no idea really.  But giving lessons to 25 annoying kids at the same time probably sucks.

I worked at a golf course and the pro there didn't do much when he wasn't giving lessons, just drank soda and smoked.

Do teachers.  :D

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, skers83 said:

Do teachers.  :D

You have female elementary teachers that seem to think if they don't grade lil Timmy's house drawing THAT night, that Timmy will never become an ER surgeon.  They do countless hours of extra work for no reason and they LOVE to b!^@h about the extra work they do.  Like, they are the crossfitters of teaching.  Basically, they are going to talk to you about teaching non-stop.

Then you have PE teachers, this breaks down into two groups.  The ones that actually think they have an important job (so lame) and the ones that know they don't do anything all day, while wearing sweats.

We are probably...3rd or 4th...behind firemen, pharmacists and farmers...in terms of how much we b!^@h about how much (little) we really do.  Maybe we are second, it is tough because pharmacists don't really b!^@h because they know they have it made. 

Firemen are the lamest though because not only do they have it made, get paid great and can retire in like 20 years but they also crave hero-worship.  Teachers do that too but not as much, except for elementary teachers.  Pharmacists don't do it at all, again, because they know they have it made.

I coach with a fireman, dude is awesome, I love him.  He will come into the coaches office and be like "You know...if I retired TODAY I would still make 80k a year to not work, ahhahahahaha" and gives us all a hard time.  He gets it, and I love the dude.  It is also amazing how he has to miss practice to work but never has to miss a game!  Haha

I would toss college football coaches in as well.  They LOVE to tell everyone how many hours they put in and they are always grinding.  

• Plus1 2
12 hours ago, teachercd said:

Doctors I worked with used to ask us all the time to call the pharmacy and ask what drugs they recommend prescribing or if they prescribe something will in interact with the drugs the person is already taking. Pharmacist need to be extremely smart so they dont kill anyone because the doctor prescribed something that will interact with other drugs and kill the person, but yes, super easy. 

• Plus1 1

15 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

Doctors I worked with used to ask us all the time to call the pharmacy and ask what drugs they recommend prescribing or if they prescribe something will in interact with the drugs the person is already taking. Pharmacist need to be extremely smart so they dont kill anyone because the doctor prescribed something that will interact with other drugs and kill the person, but yes, super easy. 

Agreed, super easy.