The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

4 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I don't know the answer to that.  But a tiger in the Bronx zoo under the care of professionals seems like a much better case study than "Fluffy".

Exactly.  I also heard one report that this test is not the same test that is used on humans.  So, by testing the tiger, it did NOT eliminate a test for humans.

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Exactly.  I also heard one report that this test is not the same test that is used on humans.  So, by testing the tiger, it did NOT eliminate a test for humans.

Trump Administration has the greatest tiger tests. You've never seen anything like it, they're unbelievable. China doesn't even have a tiger test. Sad.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 5
10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

if that is the case, I am "more okay" with the situation...

• Plus1 1
41 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I agree to a point...but why not dogs and domestic cats if you are going to waste precious test kits.

At the beginning of this they were quarantining dogs and cats in china but research found they don't contract the virus. What this says about that I don't know

2 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Well, these people suck. As if we needed more evidence.

"Acting" because Trump won't send his nefarious candidates through the congressional vetting process because they'd fail. So we end up with choads like this guy.

The Captain jumped on a grenade to save his crew.  And these losers are denouncing him.  Gross.

• Plus1 3
2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

"Acting" because Trump won't send his nefarious candidates through the congressional vetting process because they'd fail. So we end up with choads like this guy.

The Captain jumped on a grenade to save his crew.  And these losers are denouncing him.  Gross.

Of course he's now tested positive for Covid as well.

So relieved of command and contracted the illness, only to be smack talked after he's gone.

Funny how Trump demands unfailing loyalty but never returns the favor once one has exhausted their usefulness.

• Plus1 1
17 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I'm sure this builds great moral within the ranks.

• Plus1 1