Will There Be a 2020 Football Season?

Chances of a 2020 season?   

58 members have voted

1. 1. Chances of a 2020 season?

• Full 12 Game Schedule
    • Shortened Season
    • No Games Played

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/12/2020 at 06:09 PM

11 hours ago, onlyHskrfaninIL said:

you dont have to believe but what i say is true.  there are a lot of people that think and still think the death rate is in the 3s.  

you are entitled to your beliefs but i dont think 1400 people a day (and declining) is enough to justify millions of kids not going to school, and millions of people losing their jobs.  

$17000 extra for a covid death  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
11 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

You still pay attention to deaths and positive tests? All the fake positives and deaths falsely claimed I just don’t really care what is “reported” anymore. The only thing I know for sure is no one on this board or in this country knows what the hell is actually going on. You only know what the latest fake facts your being fed. It’s really funny actually our country is inflating the bad news and other countries are deflating the bad news trying to claim they have it under control. Anyone actually believe Russia and China give honest data haha? 

How many sock accounts do you have?

• Plus1 1
9 hours ago, WyoHusker56 said:

It's always amazing to me how people can just throw away someone else's life and justify their death just because their older or saving them requires you to experience the slightest of inconvenience. 

Who is throwing someone’s life away or justifying a death from a senior citizen 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
7 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

$17000 extra for a covid death  

Where are you getting this information? Hospitals don't get money for dead people, they get money to care for patients who are alive. And even with the extra cash they are getting less than it costs to care for these patients. 

• Plus1 3

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Actually, Deaths are on the rise.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

What he is saying is deaths correlate with infections and since infections are in decline deaths will be at some point soon as well. What he misses in that assessment is places like Florida and Texas which are the current epicenters have drastically reduced testing in recent days. 

7 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Where are you getting this information? Hospitals don't get money for dead people, they get money to care for patients who are alive. And even with the extra cash they are getting less than it costs to care for these patients. 

Our neighbor is the CEO of the local hospital.  His wife is the CEO of the hospital in the next town.  

His hospital is a state hospital- don't know if that makes a difference.  

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

What he is saying is deaths correlate with infections and since infections are in decline deaths will be at some point soon as well. What he misses in that assessment is places like Florida and Texas which are the current epicenters have drastically reduced testing in recent days. 

I understand.  If you look at my link, the number of cases has continued to drop.  However, the number of deaths has risen over the last 6 weeks.  

Then, I added a tweet to my post pointing out that the number of deaths are very likely underestimated in the US.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, krc1995 said:

Our neighbor is the CEO of the local hospital.  His wife is the CEO of the hospital in the next town.  

His hospital is a state hospital- don't know if that makes a difference.  

Oh you know a guy :facepalm: so no proof yet again, just baseless claims based on Bo's fishtank guy. I don't mean to be rude but someone is either lying or doesn't understand how the payments work. 

• Plus1 2