Injury News

• 3 weeks later...

6 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

probably tore or sprained his MCL.  also thought I saw him standing on the side line in the second half with his pads still on.  Figured if it was really serious he would have been in street clothes.

That doesn't make me feel better, isn't that why Javin Wright is out for the year? MCL seems serious enough.

12 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

probably tore or sprained his MCL.  also thought I saw him standing on the side line in the second half with his pads still on.  Figured if it was really serious he would have been in street clothes.

I thought it was more of a hyperextended knee which can vary in severity. Hopefully whatever it ends up being, it isn't a long-term deal.

23 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Aside from Stoll, did we suffer any other major injuries? Because if not, that's pretty good coming out of a game with a strong, physical team like that.

Not as far as I've seen.  Which - to be honest - is mostly what I was hoping for out of that game.  Seeing pretty decent line play was a bonus.

• Plus1 1