The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Announcing on Twitter with notorious moderate Elon Musk.

This is the sign of a completely serious political party. Announcing on a woke televised station like ABC or CBS is what CRT indoctrinated libs do.

he announced that he was going to run on the new lib channel fox news.   announcing that you are going to announce is an announcement that  he is running in and of itself.

• TBH 1
10 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

:rolleyes:

Jokes aside, I'm genuinely interested in who Republicans will nominate in their primary. 

Donald Trump and his many indictments, civil lawsuits, and message of Democracy=bad vs Ron DeSantis who has the charisma of a pickle sandwich? 

The horde of Trumpers will probably carry Trump, but this should be interesting going forward. 

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Donald Trump and his many indictments, civil lawsuits, and message of Democracy=bad vs Ron DeSantis who has the charisma of a pickle sandwich? 

The charismatic pickle sandwich won the largest swing state by 19%.  It’s possible people care about governance in some cases:dunno

I guess others care about pickle sandwiches.  

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

The charismatic pickle sandwich won the largest swing state by 19%.  It’s possible people care about governance in some cases:dunno

I guess others care about pickle sandwiches.  

I certainly don't think Florida is a swing state anymore. 

Much like Ohio, Iowa or Colorado. These states aren't really competitive anymore. 

The issue with DeSantis is if his cultural grievance schtick is actually viable outside of Florida, with an electorate much older than average. And if he is able to run a campaign that reaches out to anybody who's brain hasn't been melted by Fox News. 

• TBH 2
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election