Nebraska back to the big12?

Sorry if this is a repost. Didn't find it anywhere when I did a quick looksie.

anyways, have not been thinking about football much lately, so I don't know if there is something to this tweet posted today by a guy named Danny Ross.

Says that traction is catching for multiple B1G schools join B12 for 2020 season.

Personally seems to far fetched, but I thought maybe someone here knows more than me.

IMG_4531.png

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, huskerinacaveman said:

Sorry if this is a repost. Didn't find it anywhere when I did a quick looksie.

anyways, have not been thinking about football much lately, so I don't know if there is something to this tweet posted today by a guy named Danny Ross.

Says that traction is catching for multiple B1G schools join B12 for 2020 season.

Personally seems to far fetched, but I thought maybe someone here knows more than me.

IMG_4531.png

image.jpeg.639563ca77fe1d579c19ef8de879476a.jpeg

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2

I don't think it suggested that it was a permanent alignment or conference switch. Just 4 teams from the BIG 10 joining with the Big 12 for this season. If any teams could get away with it, OSU and Michigan could. Is the BIG 10 comish going to ban them for a year and risk pissing them off? I doubt it. I doubt anything could happen at this late date however because everyones schedule would have to be redone. There would be arguing over who gets paid what and Texas would be a thorn in everyones side.

• Plus1 2

17 minutes ago, huskerinacaveman said:

Doesn't sound like a jackwagon journalist anymore.

Seems to be a lot of merit to this now.

I'm not sure how I feel about it though.

I'd be okay with spring.

Why? No one at UNL has said anything about it. It's just media trying to drive a story and get views.

• Plus1 2

I was always a fan of the OU And BIG RED games growing up since 2nd grade. I think Nebraska still needs to be super power in football . Scott Frost needs to be back in the big 12 to return to the elite levels.

Tom Osborne always got elite talent out of Texas. Just come back to big 12 and we have a big 12 network with or without Texas. 

Iowa state grad 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1