Q'Anon

10 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

This has to be fake, right? I mean people cant get very far in life being this stupid, right?

Looks like it's from 4chan. It completely and unequivocally a troll post. But! There are plenty of idiots who would take it and run with it.

40 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Looks like it's from 4chan. It completely and unequivocally a troll post. But! There are plenty of idiots who would take it and run with it.

If this is what they need to believe in order support and back the new president, and ministration, and their goals, and begin to back away from the crazy cliff, so be it. 

36 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I doubt this is the end of Q. The real die-hard cultists will coalesce around someone else. 

But for now, this will serve as another chapter in trump's failed era. 

Good.  Let's hope this whole f#&%ing nonsense goes the way of bell bottoms, polyester shirts, and giant medallions.  Something to look back on a few years from now and say "wtf where you thinking?" and nobody will admit they ever wore it.

• Plus1 1

I found out that my 2 sister in laws and a neighbor are Q followers.  After my wife talked to one of her sisters, I couldn't believe some of the stuff she said 

Such as :   The inauguration was 'staged' 2 weeks ago.   Mike Pence is also  like Tom Hanks, Hillary, Bill Gates, Opah, etc - all involved in child trafficking and abuse.  I guess the Pence one is a new one - most likely because he didn't support the savior Trump in delivering the world from the deep state and these child sex trafficking celebrities'