The GOP's Hunter Biden Ukraine Conspiracy Theory

10 hours ago, knapplc said:

And then trump got impeached. So maybe you need to pay better attention to your guy's criming and not just swallow his bait.

Wrong thread but don't you find extremely weird that POTUS can be impeached on grounds that aren't even mentioned in his re-election campaign?  We think the President committed other high crimes and misdemeanors and told our surrogates never to mention them.

7 hours ago, Moiraine said:

It's the shape a crane's neck makes when it's eating.

OIP.y5nPmF27Bns5_lIt4_LhfwHaGt?pid=Api&r

xehjQg_large.gif?v=1487944282

• Plus1 1
17 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Wrong thread but don't you find extremely weird that POTUS can be impeached on grounds that aren't even mentioned in his re-election campaign?  We think the President committed other high crimes and misdemeanors and told our surrogates never to mention them.

I don't think it's strange that trump was impeached.

I think it's strange that he's only been impeached once. Pelosi's asleep at the wheel.

• Plus1 3
9 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

Have the polls moved at all since the story was released? Oh they are going more in Bidens favor? Yeah, normal people dont give a damn. Only MAGAts like you care. 

Actually some Ds were raising concern about Biden Inc when Obama was still president.  And they didn't know the idiot boy would drop a laptop full of clues.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2019/10/18/state-department-official-raised-alarms-about-hunter-bidens-ukraine-work-in-2015-n69768

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/10/01/exclusive-sen-johnson-goes-into-greater-detail-about-hunter-bidens-shady-ukraine-dealings-n2577194

The Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees last week released a joint interim report about Hunter Biden's shady business dealings in Ukraine. The report shows that at least two members of the Obama administration raised concerns about Hunter's position on the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian natural gas company, despite having no natural energy experience. The administration officials also had concerns about Hunter's position because his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, was in charge of America's foreign policy decisions in Ukraine.

• Plus1 1

7 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Because if there's one group of people we can trust to be honest brokers about Biden and his son, it's Senate Republicans.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
7 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Actually some Ds were raising concern about Biden Inc when Obama was still president.  And they didn't know the idiot boy would drop a laptop full of clues.

Come on, even you don't really believe Hunter Biden who lives in California dropped off a laptop with incriminating evidence at a repair shop in Delaware which just so happened to be owned by an ardent Trump supporter.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, RedDenver said:

Come on, even you don't really believe Hunter Biden who lives in California dropped off a laptop with incriminating evidence at a repair shop in Delaware which just so happened to be owned by an ardent Trump supporter.

he HAS to believe that....dear leader has commanded it.

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Because if there's one group of people we can trust to be honest brokers about Biden and his son, it's Senate Republicans.

If you'd clicked on the links you'd notice the red flags came from the Obama State department.  The State Dept is basically all liberals under any administration.

5 hours ago, RedDenver said:

I was skeptical at first, and still am a bit, but less so after I learned the idiot left a crack pipe in a RENTAL car.  At this point it's trite to point out Hunter is not his real name. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, Notre Dame Joe said:

If you'd clicked on the links you'd notice the red flags came from the Obama State department.  The State Dept is basically all liberals under any administration.

I was skeptical at first, and still am a bit, but less so after I learned the idiot left a crack pipe in a RENTAL car.  At this point it's trite to point out Hunter is not his real name. 

I'll bet Hunter doesn't win a single county with a record like that!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Come on, man. Hunter Biden was in a rental car in Delaware in 2016... so that means he could have dropped off a laptop for repair in 2019. Amazing! Maybe Hunter Biden is actually a time traveler too!