***** Official Election Game Day Thread *****

1 minute ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

35 minutes in line in a very young and touristy district.  They had a rule you cannot campaign 75 feet from the door.  But with 6 feet between people that got used up very quickly.  I met one city council candidate and she convinced me to split my ballot (opposes those ugly sky-rise condominium-marts)

My ignore list is called a "scroll bar" in fact my mouse has one built in. 

How do you handle the mouse with your lizard hands?

2 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I am refreshing different sites trying to get updated poll results, and it’s annoying when nothing changes over the course of 20-30 minutes. 

Biden has been cutting into the Trump lead. 

I was using the NYT need which was great but I wonder if they realized it was broken or something. I haven't figured out why they haven't added it for any state except the first 3 they had it for. It was the best lazy way to trust someone else on the make up of the counties where the candidates had the lead.

Nothing will be decided tonight. This thread is churning butter for the most part.

Something like half the people who voted in 2016 mailed in ballots this time. It's going to take days to count.

Have a good night, folks. Enjoy the hot takes from your favorite news source.

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

Nothing will be decided tonight. This thread is churning butter for the most part.

Something like half the people who voted in 2016 mailed in ballots this time. It's going to take days to count.

I'm looking at 3 of them :P

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

But knap,

tumblr_mpya4uhk181saorh0o1_500.gif