***** Official Election Game Day Thread *****

Every key state except AZ will continue accepting ballots all week.  WI, MI, PA, NC

In PA's case 

Mail-in ballots postmarked by 8:00 p.m. Election Day will be counted as valid through Nov. 6. The court noted an increase in mail-in ballots could slow United States Postal Service delivery standards and time and disenfranchise voters.

However, ballots received within that period that “lack a postmark or other proof of mailing, or for which the postmark or other proof of mailing is illegible” will be “presumed to have been mailed by Election Day” unless proven otherwise.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, whateveritis1224 said:

How bout Nebraska right now? Democrat Bolz is up on Fartenberry and 1 and 2 are for Biden right now. Disappointed about Eastman, and I’m not sure Bolz lead keeps, but it’s something. 

https://electionresults.nebraska.gov/resultsSW.aspx?text=Race&type=CG&map=DIST

The early returns were really odd here. NE2 starting to make more sense. Bolz doing way better early, but might just be a matter of Lincoln voting early and the rest of NE1 voting today? Either way they both had me raising my eyebrows.

As you plan your sleep schedule for the rest of the week: We should have near-complete unofficial results from Wisconsin early tomorrow morning, as Milwaukee is expected to finish counting around 6 a.m. Eastern. Michigan originally said it would take until Friday to count all of its votes, but officials have revised that estimate to say they’ll be done tomorrow as well. Finally, Pennsylvania results probably won’t be known until Friday.

3 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

No one else has... 

Biden leads by 9 points in Nebraska’s 2nd Congressional District and, more unexpectedly, by 11 points in Nebraska’s 1st Congressional District. However, early votes were expected to be counted first in Nebraska, which means the results will likely become redder later on.

I'm thinking Arizona is happening. 

Just speaking hypothetically: If Trump wins Florida, North Carolina and Ohio, but Biden wins Arizona, Biden is an 85 percent favorite in our scenario generator. There’s a 6 percent chance of an Electoral College tie, though.

Arizona is looking promising for Biden. I wrote a couple of months ago about why the state seems to have been trending more and more purple. Barry Goldwater might be spinning in his grave, but analysts I talked to there said the state was a lot more independent-minded and small-c conservative (as opposed to Republican) than we give it credit for.