Biden's America

16 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Well, it sort of needs to be "gutted" just not in a stupid way.

I mean it's the Rebublican party MO.  Make everything seems like complete and total chaos then blame it on Biden and the Democrats...  That's the Republican playbook 101.

It's not going to matter.  '24 is coming and Republicans are about to get a really nice taste of sweet sweet reality come election time. 

We'll see where they decide to go and how many more voters they not only lose but who may not be so quick to come back once they let grasp of the whole anti woke/anti woman/anti minority/anti LGBQ/MAGA BS which by the looks of things isn't going anywhere anytime soon.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1

2 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

I mean it's the Rebublican party MO.  Make everything seems like complete and total chaos then blame it on Biden and the Democrats...  That's the Republican playbook 101.

It's not going to matter.  '24 is coming and Republicans are about to get a really nice taste of sweet sweet reality come election time. 

We'll see where they decide to go and how many more voters they not only lose but who may not be so quick to come back once they let grasp of the whole anti woke/anti woman/anti minority/anti LGBQ/MAGA BS which by the looks of things isn't going anywhere anytime soon.  

This particular poster just talked about antiLGBQ and not more than a few posts ago, inserted Joy Reid into his post.  One of the most closeted anti-gay person around (from literally her own words).   You can’t even make this stuff up:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

• Plus1 1

Lol... another Trump indictment must be nearing

"We have a document that will sink Biden but we're so ethical we won't leak it and then when it never surfaces we in no way will blame the DOJ for sitting on it"

• TBH 5
3 hours ago, teachercd said:

Well, it sort of needs to be "gutted" just not in a stupid way.

Of course, they will do it in a stupid way.

Meanwhile firemen will get new trucks and more weights in their weight room. 

Rename schools as "Capitol firefighter training centers," and you might get a place where guns aren't allowed and funding is close to adequate.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Rename schools as "Capitol firefighter training centers," and you might get a place where guns aren't allowed and funding is close to adequate.

We could also Joe to show the line item that says GOP is cutting 60,000 teachers :dunno

• TBH 1

I really thought that after the covid break forcing schools to shut down, that non-teacher would finally realize how annoying and tiring their kids are and rally around teachers...basically demanding that we get more and get treated better...but instead we got a few FB posts and some tweets about how we are "heroes" and how "They could never do what we do" and then a year later like 6 teachers (that probably don't even teach anymore) do some tiktoks about how kids should not listen to their parents and that if you want to be a boy but you are a girl it is totally awesome...and now we are trash again. 

With that said, I did check my school VM today and had messages from December that I just listened to for the first time.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

I really thought that after the covid break forcing schools to shut down, that non-teacher would finally realize how annoying and tiring their kids are and rally around teachers...basically demanding that we get more and get treated better...but instead we got a few FB posts and some tweets about how we are "heroes" and how "They could never do what we do" and then a year later like 6 teachers (that probably don't even teach anymore) do some tiktoks about how kids should not listen to their parents and that if you want to be a boy but you are a girl it is totally awesome...and now we are trash again. 

With that said, I did check my school VM today and had messages from December that I just listened to for the first time.

Chin up.  You've got four months of non-stop golf to look forward to.

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1
2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I just tell kids it would be awesome if they stopped identifying as dumbasses.

It’s usually the fault of parents.  So I guess I fit into that “don’t listen to your parents” crowd…

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I just tell kids it would be awesome if they stopped identifying as dumbasses.

It’s usually the fault of parents.  So I guess I fit into that “don’t listen to your parents” crowd…

You should change your name to Red the Teacher and include one of these gifs in all your posts

tumblr_omsivb3Xkk1uji5dbo5_400.gif

:lol:

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Chin up.  You've got four months of non-stop golf to look forward to.

I swear our summer break gets longer and longer each year according to non-teachers!  Ha

Also, why are courses not offering "Teacher Memberships"  Most courses have no one playing over the summer after 10am until about 4pm.

So, why not offer a teacher membership for say 500-1000 dollars for all you can golf, Tee Times have to be after 10am and before 4pm Monday-Friday.

• Plus1 1