Biden's America

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

I’ve provided an article by an advisor to the treasury secretary under Obama about inflation being a Joe problem.  Either you didn’t read it or just don’t like what it says or being intentionally dense. 

Joe owns the gas prices.  It’s happening under his watch and those in power with suffer the electoral consequences.  Why is Biden saying Putin is responsible for inflation and high prices?   The Russian invasion hasn’t been going on since summer of 2021 that I am aware of.  

Yep…..you sure did find one guy on the internet that fits your agenda.  

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

The original post did not just say, "Gas prices are up", which would be accurate What it said was "Biden's America", which implies his ownership and thus his fault. Which is inaccurate, false, and downright lazy partisanship. You're being intentionally dense here.

Unless you're telling me you do have comprehensive analysis which proves Biden is responsible for gas prices across all regions of the world - or inflation in general - to prove you're not being intentionally dense? 

This is Biden's America thread, is it not?  Should I have posted it in Russia thread? 

I am not sure why anyone would feel upset about a link to current gas prices.

Although, Biden literally said these gas prices are Russia's fault and it's their responsibility. Maybe I should have posted in Russia thread (and said "Putin's America").

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
3 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

This guy is straight out of an Onion article.

But Republicans are so partisan appealing to them is a lost cause. All we can do is beg them not to fall in love with another failed businessman with the mental capacity of a 4th grader. 

I know that seems like an impossibly high standard, but if you try real hard not to get race baited this time it might,  just MIGHT, be possible. 

Thank you, I guess?

Here's a link with monthly historical gas prices.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=emm_epm0_pte_nus_dpg&f=m

They have been rising every month since Feb 2021.  Under Joe's watch.  Was it also Russia's fault in 2008 and 2012?

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Lorewarn said:

This could work for 99% of responses in 'conversation' with archy without all the rest of the stuff.

Yet you’ve agreed with more than 1% of them:dunno   

Glad you were able to get your chuckle in for the day with insults instead of quality content.   Let me know when the quality content will be coming.  

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yep…..you sure did find one guy on the internet that fits your agenda.  

Yes, yes I did, but as you can imagine, he doesn’t agree with my “agenda” as you put it.   We are kinda on the opposite end of the political spectrum.  

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, admo said:

Thank you, I guess?

Here's a link with monthly historical gas prices.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=emm_epm0_pte_nus_dpg&f=m

They have been rising every month since Feb 2021.  Under Joe's watch.  Was it also Russia's fault in 2008 and 2012?

What do you think was changing around February 2021 that would cause gas prices to go up?

6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Yes, yes I did, but as you can imagine, he doesn’t agree with my “agenda” as you put it.   We are kinda on the opposite end of the political spectrum.  

He agrees with your agenda of saying it's all Biden's fault.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, admo said:

You mean shortly after Biden was sworn into office (with kamala)? 

Hmmm... 

Well I guess if there are problems out of his control, let's not find solutions and fix it? 

https://www.gasbuddy.com/go/gas-prices-2021-year-in-review

Hmmm....what possibly could have happened in 2020 to cause such a drop in pricing to where we then saw a rise in pricing in 2021?

19 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Hmmm....what possibly could have happened in 2020 to cause such a drop in pricing to where we then saw a rise in pricing in 2021?

If you read the previous link called "gasbuddy" it clearly claims what we all knew would eventually happen - "In late February and March, drivers began to see the end of low, pandemic-induced gas prices."

Did you not read it?  I thought you would like it, my bad.

However, if you want to read about the Biden Administration policies raising energy costs that affected the price at the pump, here is a list of 25 of them. All things prior to Russia invading Ukraine (gas spike). It's a great read.

https://americansforprosperity.org/biden-policies-raising-gas-prices/

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2