Biden's America

5 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I think that we can all agree that a Jack's Pizza should not cost 3.64

I know some of you refuse to place any blame on the current administration but someone needs to answer for this.

You should be required to show a valid high school or college ID to purchase Jack's frozen pizza, because those are the only people who should be buying that trash.

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

29 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

You should be required to show a valid high school or college ID to purchase Jack's frozen pizza, because those are the only people who should be buying that trash.

Pizza is like sex (with someone other than me, because bad sex with me is not really even technically sex), even bad pizza is still good.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

I think that we can all agree that a Jack's Pizza should not cost 3.64

I know some of you refuse to place any blame on the current administration but someone needs to answer for this.

Do you know why the current administration is to blame, other than they're the current administration during a world-wide recession and spike in gas prices?

Is the current administration to blame for gas prices in Europe, or inflation in Brazil?

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Do you know why the current administration is to blame, other than they're the current administration during a world-wide recession and spike in gas prices?

Is the current administration to blame for gas prices in Europe, or inflation in Brazil?

I am talking about Jack's Pizza.

Biden needs to be blamed for the rise in prices of Jack's.  

This is satire.  

• Plus1 1

On 3/12/2022 at 11:21 PM, admo said:

Biden's America

The national gas price is $4.36 per gallon.  In California it's $5.73 per gallon!

https://gasprices.aaa.com/

This guy is straight out of an Onion article.

But Republicans are so partisan appealing to them is a lost cause. All we can do is beg them not to fall in love with another failed businessman with the mental capacity of a 4th grader. 

I know that seems like an impossibly high standard, but if you try real hard not to get race baited this time it might,  just MIGHT, be possible. 

• Plus1 4
2 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

This guy is straight out of an Onion article.

But Republicans are so partisan appealing to them is a lost cause. All we can do is beg them not to fall in love with another failed businessman with the mental capacity of a 4th grader. 

I know that seems like an impossibly high standard, but if you try real hard not to get race baited this time it might,  just MIGHT, be possible. 

Was he posting something inaccurate?  Because you wouldn’t actually tell us.  You would just say he straight out of an Onion article.  

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Was he posting something inaccurate?  Because you wouldn’t actually tell us.  You would just say he straight out of an Onion article.  

He's implying that Biden is responsible for gas prices. Which is inaccurate, for a variety of reasons.

It's been pointed out, repeatedly, that gas prices are up worldwide. Unless you have evidence or analysis that explains the increases across all regions, which you don't, you're just a partisan shill.

• Plus1 5
44 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

He's implying that Biden is responsible for gas prices. Which is inaccurate, for a variety of reasons.

It's been pointed out, repeatedly, that gas prices are up worldwide. Unless you have evidence or analysis that explains the increases across all regions, which you don't, you're just a partisan shill.

What your telling me is it wasn’t inaccurate then.  :thumbs

• Plus1 2
24 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

What your telling me is it wasn’t inaccurate then.  :thumbs

The original post did not just say, "Gas prices are up", which would be accurate What it said was "Biden's America", which implies his ownership and thus his fault. Which is inaccurate, false, and downright lazy partisanship. You're being intentionally dense here.

Unless you're telling me you do have comprehensive analysis which proves Biden is responsible for gas prices across all regions of the world - or inflation in general - to prove you're not being intentionally dense? 

• Plus1 3
31 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

The original post did not just say, "Gas prices are up", which would be accurate What it said was "Biden's America", which implies his ownership and thus his fault. Which is inaccurate, false, and downright lazy partisanship. You're being intentionally dense here.

Unless you're telling me you do have comprehensive analysis which proves Biden is responsible for gas prices across all regions of the world - or inflation in general - to prove you're not being intentionally dense? 

I’ve provided an article by an advisor to the treasury secretary under Obama about inflation being a Joe problem.  Either you didn’t read it or just don’t like what it says or being intentionally dense. 

Joe owns the gas prices.  It’s happening under his watch and those in power with suffer the electoral consequences.  Why is Biden saying Putin is responsible for inflation and high prices?   The Russian invasion hasn’t been going on since summer of 2021 that I am aware of.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2