Biden's America

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Don’t look now but oil prices are back within about $8 from what they were in late February. 

And, Gas prices have fallen on the trading board over 18% in the last week. 

Is that a Hooah?  :blink:

When pumping gas at the pump, there should be an asterisk next to the price that quotes you...so the American people feel the relief. 

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

No, they actually aren’t at record highs now in the US. 

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=emm_epm0_pte_nus_dpg&f=m

We are in the middle of the record Month.  The "gas spike" of March that every US American citizen is talking about will show you wrong when the month is over.  You will have your data.  Until April when it gets eclipsed again. 

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, admo said:

We are in the middle of the record Month.  The "gas spike" of March that every US American citizen is talking about will show you wrong when the month is over.  You will have your data.  Until April when it gets eclipsed again. 

It, isn’t it great that Biden decided to lower prices this week?

• Plus1 1

I don't often post on this forum because every thread is mostly a b!^@h session with valid points on both sides and like our elected leaders.. NO RESOLVE... Time to implement term limits and stand against the military industrial complex that has in the past and continues killing millions of innocence without regret and no empathy. 

• Plus1 1

24 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

I don't often post on this forum because every thread is mostly a b!^@h session with valid points on both sides and like our elected leaders.. NO RESOLVE... Time to implement term limits and stand against the military industrial complex that has in the past and continues killing millions of innocence without regret and no empathy. 

I agree that there are 2 sides but most (if not all) want this to get resolved.  We know there is a problem.  We want it to get fixed.  Personally I do not have issues with @BigRedBuster, and it's prolly mutual for him too.  I apologize if I got carried away and I mean no harm.

• Plus1 1
12 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

It, isn’t it great that Biden decided to lower prices this week?

Glad that MORON finally hit the "Lower Gas Prices" button.

I trust that, applying the same reasoning, @Archy1221 and @admo will give Biden credit when gas prices eventually fall. Being a core issue for them, I trust they will reward such behavior from their vote. Despite @admo's reliance on Koch Industries talking points, I have faith. 

• Plus1 1
20 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Glad that MORON finally hit the "Lower Gas Prices" button.

I trust that, applying the same reasoning, @Archy1221 and @admo will give Biden credit when gas prices eventually fall. Being a core issue for them, I trust they will reward such behavior from their vote. Despite @admo's reliance on Koch Industries talking points, I have faith. 

When gas prices at the pump return to normal averages, does Russia get the credit too?  Or do they just get the blame?

I will be very happy when they return to somewhat normal, like March of last year.  Everybody will be.  So if Biden makes it happen, that'd be great. 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

3 hours ago, admo said:

When gas prices at the pump return to normal averages, does Russia get the credit too?  Or do they just get the blame?

I will be very happy when they return to somewhat normal, like March of last year.  Everybody will be.  So if Biden makes it happen, that'd be great. 

Look up the word "despite." As in, crude oil prices were rising "despite" President Biden's policies, and crude oil prices are falling "despite" Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

I get why an American would find fault with someone from the opposing political party, but I legit do not get the Russia apologia.

4 hours ago, admo said:

Honestly, their ineptitude is probably part of why the prices are falling. That and China backing off of Russian support. WW3 looks less likely, less panic, prices lower. So you bet your comrades get credit for being crappy strategists and sinking ship that their rat friends are abandoning.

At next to genius level intellect. I figured you be smart enough to jump off that ship as well. 

• Plus1 1